WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Admit Card 2017: The applicants that have applied for the recruitment procedure that was started on the 28th of December, 2016 and ended on the 21st of January, 2017 for the post of Out Reach Worker, Social Worker and various other posts, here is a small announcement for you all. The Women and Child Development Department Odisha, will be issuing all the applicants their admit cards very soon. So, if you are an applicant stay connected for more updates.
WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Admit Card 2017:
It is also announced that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination if he/she doesn’t bring along the admit card issued.
Note: Just in case you forget to carry with your admit card on the date of the examination, you will not be entertained first of all and then you will not be allowed to appear for the examination and as a result you will no longer be a participant from competing with the other applicants for the post. Thus it is mandatory to carry your admit card on the date of examination to avoid such discrepancy.
Click Here for the MCGM Driver Recruitment 2017 – 133 Vacancies – 9th February 2017
How to Download WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Admit Card 2017:
- Head to the official website of the Women and Child Development Department, Odisha (http://www.wcdodisha.gov.in/) or just click on the link that we have provided to you on this very page.
- You are now on the official website of the WCD Department.
- Just scroll down and in the middle of the page, you will find the “News and Bulletin” Section.
- Search for the post’s name admit card that you are looking for.
- Found it? Click on that specific link that they have provided.
- You will be automatically redirected to another page from where you can download your admit card.
- Download and save it.
- Keep a printed copy of the saved filed.
- Carry this along with you on the date of the examination.
WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Recruitment 2017
Women and Child Development Department, Odisha
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Out Reach Worker, Social Worker & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||102 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.wcdodisha.gov.in|
Important points to remember regarding WCD Odisha Out Reach Worker, Social Worker Written examination 2017:
- Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date before the examination rather download their own admit card much before time.
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination.
- This admit card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- A candidate must download his/her admit card at the earliest because the link is activated only for a short duration.
- If any of the candidates face difficulties regarding downloading of the admit card and other stuff, he/she at must contact or get in touch with the officials of the Women and Child Development Department Odisha