WBSSC Recruitment 2016: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) invites candidates for the post of Laboratory Assistant in the Forensic Laboratory under Home Department, Govt of West Bengal. There are total 14 posts. Only citizen of India can apply for this post. Interested candidates have to apply before 02 february 2016.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 detail:
Advertisement No: 01/ WBSSC/ 2016
Details of job:
- Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
- No of Post: 14
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5400-25200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.2600/-
- Academic Qualification : A Degree in Science of a recognized University Or A Pass Certificate in Higher Secondary Examination with Science subject having one year’s experience in analytical work in a scientific laboratory.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years(As on 01.01.2016)
Relaxation in Age:
- SC and ST Applicants of West Bengal : 5 years
- Other Backward Applicants of West Bengal : 3 years
How to Register: The interested candidates can apply for this post by visiting the website www.wbssc.gov.in. The acceptance of the application form will start from 12.01.2016 to 02.02.2016.
Job Position: West Bengal
Application Fee: All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe will have to pay Examination fees of Rs. 220/- and the Candidates who belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) will have to pay only Rs. 20/-.
- Online Mode: Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.5/- as servicing charge through payment gateway using Debit Cards/ Credits Cards/ Net banking.
- Starting Date for acceptance of Online Application: 12.01.2016
- Last Date for acceptance of Online Application 02.02.2016
- Details of Advertisement Link: http://www.wbssc.gov.in/notice/LA16_DetailedAdv.pdf
- Register online From Here: http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/