WBSEDCL Non Technical Recruitment 2017 – 247 Vacancies – Last Date 16/05/2017: WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment, WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment 2017, WBSEDCL Recruitment, WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017, Non-Technical Recruitment, Non-Technical Recruitment 2017.
The WBSEDCL will be hiring 247 candidates for the post of Non-Technical and thus they have come forward with a recruitment procedure to fill up the vacant seats. The application process has begun from the 26th of April 2017 and as per the advertisement that has been made, you must be filling up the application form and submitting it to the Authorities within the date specified that is applications must be reaching the Authorities within the 16th of May 2017.
|WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|WBSEDCL Non-Technical Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|WBSEDCL Non-Technical Result 2017||Get From Here…|
WBSEDCL Non Technical Recruitment 2017:
Before applying for this recruitment procedure, you must be reading through the details that have been mentioned here, this will be helping you to know the details that have been asked by the Authorities of the WBSEDCL. As it has been mentioned above that the WBSEDCL that is the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has undertaken a recruitment procedure and thus they won’t be selecting all the applicants to fill up the vacant seats, thus they will be conducting some procedures where the applicants are required to be appearing for it.
Keep a close eye on this particular publication to get the maximum number of detail, updates regarding this recruitment procedure.
Click Here For – Government Apprenticeship Jobs Recruitment 2017
WBSEDCL Non Technical Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
WEST BENGAL STATE ELECTRICITY
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Office executive (Non-Technical)|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||247|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||West Bengal|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||26/04/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||16/05/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||wbsedcl.in|
Application procedure for WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment:
These procedures will be helping you to apply for the recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the WBSEDCL. Follow those if you feel like.
- At the ver first step, log into the official web portal of the recruiting Department that is the WBSEDCL.
- You will be shown the homepage of the recruiting body.
- On this page, you will be viewing the “SELECT A POST”.
- Click on the post that you have set up your mind for that is for the post of “Office Executive (Notification No.: MPP/2017/04).
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- Click on the “Apply Online Link.”
- An another page will be opening in front of you.
- Select the “Name of the Post”, and then click on the proceed option.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill all the details that are asked by the Authorities.
- Make sure that you are filling in all the correct details as it is mentioned in the Original Documents.
- When you have finished filling up the form, attach all the documents of yours along with your own photograph by scanning them.
- In the final procedure, just click on the “Submit” option.
Eligibility for WBSEDCL Non-Technical Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Non-Technical post, candidates must be having the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: Those of you who are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure, you must be 18 to 27 years of age as a mandatory.
Educational Qualifications: If you have completed your Graduation Degree then you can apply for this recruitment procedure.
Application Fees: The General Category people are to pay a sum of Rs. 300 and the other Category people are exempted from paying so.
Job Location: West Bengal
Selection Process Of the Candidates: You must be going through the first round of selection procedure (in general) and only if you are shortlisted to appear for the next round of selection, only then you will be allowed to appear for the other procedures. The different procedures are:
- Written Examination.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Interview Session.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26/04/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16/05/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Application Fee: 16/05/2017
Exam Call Letter Date: 10/06/2017
Preliminary Exam Date: 18/06/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: