Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016: Uttarakhand Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Uttarakhand has invited Applications for the recruitment of 150 Sub-Inspector through direct method. Aspirants can apply before 01 March 2016. More information about this jobs is given below.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector (Female)
- No. of Post: 150
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 28 years as on 01.01.2016. Extra 5 years age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates of Uttrakhand.
Job Location: Uttrakhand
Application Fee: General and OBC eligible candidates will pay Rs. 100/- but for SC and ST category candidates will pay only Rs. 25/- through treasury challan.
How to Register: Eligible Candidates may send in prescribed application form along with all the relevant documents and Challan to any SP Office of the district of Uttarakhand as per Official Notification on or before 01.03.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Exam followed Certificate Verification.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 01.03.2016