Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Admit Card 2017: The Recruitment procedure that was undertaken by the Uttarakhand Ayurved University for the post of Teaching, Technical and Hospital staff has some more update for this recruitment notification. The authorities will be issuing admit card to all the candidates who have applied for the post within the specified time period of 31/12/2016 to 31/01/2017. Have a little more patience and keep yourself updated by regularly visiting this page.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Admit Card 2017:
It is mandatory that a candidate must be possessing with him/her their own admit card. Download and keep a printed copy with you and bring it along on the date of examination.
Note: It is compulsory to have your admit card on the date of the written examination. Just in case you forget to carry this document with you on that date, then first of all you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and secondly if you do not take part in any of the selection process that is undertaken by the recruitment board, then you will no longer be competing with the other applicants for the said post in other words you will no longer be a competitor.
Click Here for the MCGM Driver Recruitment 2017 – 133 Vacancies – 9th February 2017
How to Download Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Head to the official website of the Uttarakhand Ayurved University (http://www.uau.ac.in/) or just click on the link that we have provided to you on this very page.
- You are now on the official website of the Uttarakhand Ayurved University.
- Just in the middle of the page you will find the “Announcements” option.
- Search for the post name and the admit card that you are looking for.
- Found it? Click on that specific link that they have provided.
- You will be automatically redirected to another page from where you can download your admit card.
- Download and save it.
- Keep a printed copy of the saved filed.
- Carry this along with you on the date of the examination.
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Ayurved University
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching, Technical & Hospital Staff|
|Total No. of Posts||254 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.uau.ac.in|
Important points to remember regarding Uttarakhand Ayurved University Teaching Technical & Hospital Staff Written examination 2017:
- Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date before the examination rather download their own admit card much before time.
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination.
- This admit card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- A candidate must download his/her admit card at the earliest because the link is activated only for a short duration.
- If any of the candidates face difficulties regarding downloading of the admit card and other stuffs, he/she at must contact or get in touch with the officials of the Uttarakhand Ayurved University.