UPSSSC Selection 2016
UPSSSC Selection 2016: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts. Now it has published a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & Personal Assistant. There are total 683 vacancies for these post Eligible candidates can apply online before 4 March 2016. Other information like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates are given below in Detail.
UPSSSC Selection 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: 05-EXAM/2016
Details of Job1:
- Post Name: Stenographer
- No. of Vacancy: 671
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2800/-
Details of Job2:
- Post Name: Personal Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 12
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed the Intermediate Examination from the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognized by the Government and steno speed 80 wpm & typing speed 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer with Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age boundary: Candidates age should be 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply: Candidates who are eligible for this vacancies may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 10.02.2016 to 04.03.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through Written Test conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Those candidates who will successfully qualify the written test will be called for interview.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 10.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form: 04.03.2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee: 02.03.2016
- Apply Online From Here: http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx