UPSC EPFO result 2017 | UPSC Enforcement Officer result – Merit List – Cutoff: Union Public Services Commission is all set to announce the Enforcement Officer EP/FO Examinations result 2017 at their official web site Commission shortly. Earlier this year on 26 February 2017 UPSC conducted the Enforcement Officier, Accounts Officer written examination at various centers across the country. Candidates who turned out the at examination centers after filling up the online application form hoping to get selected among 257 vacancies now will be able to check their result at the official site of the UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in or they can directly access the link given below.
Update 19/04/2017: UPSC Enforcement Officer result id out Check here.
We would like to notify candidates that this would be only the result of the written examination which was conducted on 26th February and not the final result of UPSC EPFO. It is the first screening procedure written examination result and candidates will be selected for further round such as documents verification and interview round.
|Date of Recruitment Test||26 Feb 2017|
|Date of Declaration of Result||To be announced|
- 1 UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Result 2016-2017:
- 2 Selection Procedure of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer:
- 3 Will there be any negative marking on UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam?
- 4 Overall Standing And Statistics of UPSC EPFO result 2017:
- 5 How to Check Result UPSC EPFO result from official Website 2017:
- 6 Tentative date of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Merit list 2017:
- 7 Closing Note of UPSC EPFO result:
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Recruitment Result 2016-2017:
Union Public Services Commission is responsible for organizing enforcement Officier, Accounts Officer exam to recruit suitable candidates in different government department. For the same, they released recruitment vacancy notification whenever they get the permission from the Indian government human resource department. After successful conduction of the written examination, they publish the result of enforcement Officier, Accounts Officer along with merit list and cutoff marks at www.upsc.gov.in. Candidates who enrolled to take the exam this year are suggested to check the result of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer 2017 at www.upsc.gov.in or at the below link. We, Naukri helper team is trying our level best to update information and result link whenever there is any development from the Commission.
Click Here To Check – UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer result 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
UPSC EPFO result 2017 | UPSC Enforcement Officer result – Merit List – Cutoff – Important Dates/Updates/Status
|Online MCQ based written Examination||26th February 2017|
|Online Exam Result Date||April-May 2017|
|Interview Date||Tentatively about Jun -July 2017|
|Final Merit List declaration||August 2017|
Expected date of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer result:
The authority of UPSC has successfully organized written examination for EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer on 19th February 2017 at various location in India. We are yet to hear any development about result date announcement from the commission. But we are at it and continuously tracking any development regarding UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer result. We are expecting the written examination result to be out in April-May 2017.
Selection Procedure of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer:
WBSSC has distinctly clarified the selection procedures of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer vacancy on their official notification in 2016. The selection procedure will be in a specific channel for both the posts. Take a close look at the bellow mentioned selection procedure of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer:
- Written Examination: First of all, candidates have to go trough the online written examination which was conducted on 26th February 2017. Successful candidates will have to meet the minimum qualification mark set by the UPSC for respective posts. Candidates who will be able to secure the top position on the merit list will be called for further round of selection procedure.
- Documents Verification: After successfully securing the qualifying marks and getting on the merit list candidates will be called for documents verification in support of their claim for the posts which they have mentioned at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates need to successfully clear this round of selection procedure.
- Interview Round: If found all documents are to be true candidates will be called for the personal round of interview and their skill will be tested by the commission. After all this round a final merit list will be presented by the UPSC containing the list of successful candidates along with final cutoff marks.
Will there be any negative marking on UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam?
Well, Commission has clearly stated in the official advertisement that there will negative marking of one-third for every wrong number for EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer examination. Questions which are left untouched will not effect marking though. Due to the negative marking, we are expecting cutoff to go down significantly this year.
Overall Standing And Statistics of UPSC EPFO result 2017:
|Name of the Post||
Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer
|Type of Post||
|Total Number of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer exam taker||
Will be notified later
|Called for Intervied||on|
|Qualified for Document verification and||Yet to be announced|
|Final Merit list Declaration||August 2017|
How to Check Result UPSC EPFO result from official Website 2017:
We have already added the Direct result checking link in this post and also included the official website’s result link few paragraph above. Still, if any candidates want to check the result of UPSC EPFO result from the official website are requested to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates longing to see their EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer result have to go to the official site at www.upsc.gov.in of the Union Public service Commission.
- Upon reaching the home page, candidates are requested to check at the top navigation bar and locate the “Result’ tab. Click on that.
- You will be directed to the result page of the department where all latest exam results are listed. Search “EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer” they will publish the results separately.
- A PDF page will open on the browser containing all selected candidates name/Registration number for both categories. Candidates are requested to check their name on the list.
Tentative date of EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Merit list 2017:
Written Examination for both EPFO Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer is over on 26th February 2017.The Commission will Certainly take 2-3 good months to check the written exam paper, call the candidates for personal round interview and prepare merit list. So we are expecting merit list to be out somewhere neat August 2017. Candidates are requested to check back this page ofter for any development.
Closing Note of UPSC EPFO result:
We Naukri Helper team is trying our level best to update this page with all the latest development of UPSC EPFO result news. Candidates can bookmark this page for future reference and all upcoming news. Till then happy job hunting.