UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Admit Card 2017: The recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) to recruit 129 candidates for the post of Assistant forest Conservator and Forests Rangers has come to the next step. we have a good news for you people. The recruiting authority has come with the admit card for all the applicants who paid the application fee and the application form on time
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Admit Card 2017:
The Online submission of the application form has ceased and now applicants now download the admit card so as to appear for the written examination. Quickly download your admit card and keep a watch for more updates regarding this post. Keep visiting this page for regular updates, make sure you do not miss any single information.
Click Here for the Jharkhand SSC TGT Teacher Admit Card 2017
How to download UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Admit Card:
To download the admit card for the post, you must follow these guidelines:-
- You mus head on to the official website of the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) or click on the link that we have provided to you here in this page.
- You will be in the official website of the UPPSC now.
- Search for the link of the admit card for the post of Assistant forest Conservator and Forests Rangers.
- On finding it, click on it.
- Enter the details as asked by them.
- Download the file which will be shown.
- Keep a printed copy of the file.
UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Forest Conservator and Forest Rangers|
|Total No. of Posts||137 vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
|UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Engineer Result||Click here|
Important points to remember regarding UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2017:
- The admit card is a legal document which proves your eligibility for the post.
- Carry any other identity proof of yourself.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without the admit card.
- Failing to appear for the examination will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s name from the recruitment procedure.
Note: For any clarification regarding this recruitment procedure, You must contact the officials of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.