UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 – UPPCL Hall Ticket 2017: There is a very short notification from the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) for all the candidates who have applied for the post of Stenographer and Office Assistant.
UPPCL has recently announced on its official website that the admit card for the 1st selection exam of the applicants has published by them on their official website. Candidates who will be giving the 1st selection exam must download it as early as possible from the official site or from the link given below on this page.
UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Admit Card 2017:
UPPCl (Uttar Pradesh Power corporation Limited) has also mentioned in their notification that no candidates will be tolerated without admit card in the examination hall. For instance, if you have forgotten to bring in your admit card on the date of examination then you will not be allowed to appear for the examination and thus you will no longer be an applicant for the post of stenographer & Office Assistant. Thus, to avoid such circumstances you must bring in your admit card along with you.
The document that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department that is the UPPCL for the posts of Stenographer Grade III and Office Assistant can be downloaded by following the steps that we have just mentioned here below. The steps will be helping up to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the Official web portal of the UPPCL. Now to make things more simpler and easier, you can click on the link that has been provided and you will able to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket much quickly than following the steps mentioned.
The date of the conduction of the selection procedures will be soon announced here soon. We will be updating this publication on the declaration of the dates of the examination procedures that will be conducted. Keep a close eye in this publication to know the further information that will be posted here. You might not forget to appear for the selection procedure on the scheduled date or else you lose the chance of competing with the aother applicants for both the posts.
Click Here for the TS TET Answer Key 2017 Paper 1 & 2 All Sets Solutions, Cutoff Marks @ tstet.cgg.gov.in
Note: Candidates going to give the exam must collect their respective admit cards before hand. Candidates must carry it with themselves in order to prove their eligibility for the exam in the examination hall and the aspirants coming without admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
How to Download UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- You are to head over to the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Click on the link that we have provided just above to view the homepage of the Recruiting Department.
- Scroll down the homepage that you are shown.
- You will be finding the “Notification” section.
- Now look for the announcement that has been made to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Stenographer Grade III and Office Assistant.
- Click on the announcement or the link that has been updated here in this section.
- You will be shown a different page.
- Now fill in with your details like the Registration number, date of birth, post name, etc.
- You will be now shown the document that has been issued to you.
- Download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket first and then get a printout.
UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Recruitment overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer & Office Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||2662 Posts|
|Official Website for Further Detail||uppcl.org|
|UPPCL Stenographer Office AssistantExam Result||Click Here|
Important points to remember regarding UPPCL Stenographer Office Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates must be carrying a printed copy of the admit card to the examination hall on the date of examination.
- Candidates are requested to download their admit card as early as possible.
- Do not wait till the date before the examination.
- The Admit Card stand as a legal proof for the candidate identity and eligibility on the written examination.
- Candidates must carry any other identity proof along with the Admit card to the examination center for cross checking of identity candidates if any discrepancy arises.
- Admit cards are only available for downloading for a specified time limit so hurry up and quickly download you admit card.
- If any further information required, you can contact the authorities.