UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2017: The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN) has published a new notification for the post of Routine Clerk & Stenographer. The update is that the recruitment department i.e The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam will be issuing admit cards of the candidates who will be appearing for the 1st selection exam on their official web page. So, if you have applied for the post then quickly download your admit card because no candidates will be allowed to enter without admit card in the examination hall. We will also try our best in providing you with the all upcoming news regarding Cut off, Merit List, Result of the recruitment prcedure. So, every contender must have a regular eye on this page or bookmark this page because we update our page on daily basis.
UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2017:
It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with them their own admit card on the date of examination. Just in case, if you forget to bring your admit card on the scheduled date of the examination you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and thus you cannot be a contender and compete with the other applicants for the post of Routine Clerk and Stenographer. So, if you haven’t downloaded your admit card till date, download it now to avoid any mishaps.
Click Here for the UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon
How to Download UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official site of the Department.
- At the left-hand side of the page, you will find notification box where you can get all the new update about the department and admit card.
- Search for the name of the posts admit card that you are looking for i.e Routine Clerk and Stenographer.
- Click on that link.
- You will be redirected to another page from where you can find the actual link from where you can download the admit card by putting your registration detail.
- Save that particular file and keep a hard copy of the same with you in an examination hall.
UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2017 overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Routine Clerk and Stenographer|
|Total No. of Posts||383 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://upjn.org/|
|UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Cut Off Marks||Will Be Published Soon|
|UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer Exam Result||Will be Published Soon|
Important points to remember regarding UPJN Routine Clerk Stenographer admit Card 2017:
- Candidates must carry their admit card along with them in the examination hall in order to give an exam.
- Candidates going to give the exam must download their admit card as early as possible because admit card candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
- For any other query, applicants may visit the official site of the department i.e on http://upjn.org/.