UP Primary Teacher Result 2017 UPBSP Merit List Cut Off Marks released: The Uttar Pradesh Primary Schools UP Basic Shiksha Parishad is all set to present the result of all the candidates who applied for the post of Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher. A few days back, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department was facing a huge deficit of primary Teachers in their department and in order to short out that deficit problem, the head of the authority had been recruiting candidates in their department i.e for 16460 Candidates for which they received a huge number of applications and after they received the application, the thought to make the merit list of all the applied candidates on the basis of their previous high secondary and another result. Now the time arrived when the authority will be announcing the result of the exam which they took earlier on their official website at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Primary School or UP Basic Shiksha Parishad is one of the best Teaching school or organization of its state. This department deal in giving a good as well as right education to all students of their school. It is also the renowned department among all the Uttar Pradesh Education Society. It is popular for its good teaching skill as well as good experience teachers. For more details about this department or regard this post, candidates fill free to read this full post.
- 1 UP Primary Teacher Result 2017 UPBSP Merit List Cut Off Marks released 2017:
- 2 UP Primary Teacher Recruitment at a glance:
- 3 Selection Process For UP Primary Teacher Result 2017:
- 4 Steps To Check UP Primary Teacher Result 2017:
- 5 UP Primary Teachers Recruitment District wise Vacancy Allocation Details & Notification from:
- 6 Expected Date of UP Primary Teachers Result 2017:
- 7 Expected cut-off marks For UP Primary Teacher exam Result 2017:
- 8 UP Primary teacher key points to keep in mind:
UP Primary Teacher Result 2017 UPBSP Merit List Cut Off Marks released 2017:
After a very hard work i.e after making such a huge list on the basis of the academic merit list of the candidates who applied for the post, the department had finally come up with the result of all the applied candidates of their department. Applicants who are in the search of the result will have to wait for the little more time but in these few days, the department will be publishing the result/merit list on their official website. Then after it publishes, candidates who are in the search of result, can check it by logging into the official website or you may also check it from the link which we have mentioned here right here on the very bottom of this page.
Hereafter the applied candidates are also informed that this, not the final selection list, the department will undertaking many other measures in order to select the candidates in their department. Candidates applied on this department are informed that once they got selected in this list, they will be qualified to the next level of examination which will be the interview session and the shortlists candidates will not be given any other chance of selection.
Check Here UP Primary Teachers Result 2017.
UP Primary Teacher Recruitment at a glance:
Overview, standing and Statistics of UP Primary Teachers Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Primary Schools UP Basic Shiksha Parishad
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of the Posts||Primary teachers|
|Total No. of Posts||16460 Posts|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/|
Selection Process For UP Primary Teacher Result 2017:
Well, it is quite obvious that the department every year takes a similar selection process in order to shortlist candidates and to select eligible among them and the same they did in this year. This year also the department had also decided to select all the applied candidates on the basis of their academic merit list and the further selection will be known to candidates in the time of this first selection result which has bee arrived and within these few days, they will be getting their result.
ACADEMIC MERIT LIST SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection of the candidates on the basis of their academic merit list is the process through which, the candidates are shortlisted and selected on the basis of their academic result or marks. Here, the candidates who score the highest marks in their educational examination which is the Higher School and other exams, are only selected/chosen by the recruiting authority.
If we talk about this post i.e Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department School Primary Teacher, which is been going then candidates of this post will be knowing that in this post, the recruiting authority will be selecting only those candidates who will be getting the good marks on their Higher Secondary Examination, Intermediate, B.T.C & other exams, he will be selected for the post for further selection process. In case, the candidates who are B.ed, he will be selected on the basis of his/her High School merit list, Intermediate, B.L.D first exam and B.L.D final Selection Exam.
Candidates who got selected in the first selection process are to be qualified for this test. In this test, Candidates are required to bring all his/her original document because along with the interview session, candidates are also required go proceed for the document verification. In this interview session, candidates are required to answer all the questions which are to asked by the supervisor or the examiner. It is the type of the oral test taken by the department in order to test the eligibility of and the experience of the candidates.
Check Here UP Primary Teachers Result 2017.
Steps To Check UP Primary Teacher Result 2017:
Candidates who have applied in this department are curiously waiting for the list of the selected candidates which is to be published soon by the department on the basis of their educational merit list then you are on the very right page because here we have mentioned the right step through which the all the applied candidates of this department can check their result.
Follow these steps in order to check the UP Primary Teachers Result 2017-
|STEP – I||Visit the official website of the department by tapping on this link i.e http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/.|
|STEP – II||When you are on the official website, candidates are to find the “UP Primary Teacher 2017 Merit List link”.|
|STEP – III||When you get it, click on it.|
|STEP – IV||After you click on it, you will be taken to the next page asking you to download the result.|
|STEP – V||Click on it.|
|STEP – VI||Now you can see your result and you must take a hard copy of it for future reference.|
UP Primary Teachers Recruitment District wise Vacancy Allocation Details & Notification from:
Primary teacher recruitment advertisement was made public by Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department. They also have given the break up on the post allocation for the different district means the number of Primary teacher vacancy is available for each district. Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department notified the each district authority about the vacancy allocation and all district released the separate notification on their district’s official website. For your ready reference we have made a table below in where we have made separate column containing district name and their respective vacancy number, official advertisement, admit card status, cut off marks and final UP primary teacher result.
|District||No of Vacancies||Advertisement||UP Primary teacher Admit card||UP Primary teacher Cut off mark||UP Primary teacher Result|
|District||No of Vacancies||Advertisement||UP Primary teacher Admit card||UP Primary teacher Cut off marks||UP Primary teacher result|
|Kanpur Dehat||144||Click Here|
Expected Date of UP Primary Teachers Result 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department which is popularly known as UPBSP is the responsible board to recruit primary Teachers in the different schools across Uttar Pradesh State. They have given this responsibility by the UP government to filter out suitable and eligible persons to take care of the young blood who will build our nation in future. Indeed a very responsible and noble job. Well, to start the procedure of recruiting suitable candidates, a few months back UPBSP issued an official notification that they will be recruiting 16460 eligible Primary teachers. As they vacancy recruitment notification was immensely huge so there were thousands of young aspirants jumped into the recruitment procedure by filling up the online registration process to register their name.
Well, to initiate the recruitment procedure, Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department released or issued the Up primary teacher Admit card 2017 to all the valid candidates who successfully and correctly filled up their application form. After that, UPBSP or Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department released the exam date notification on their official website and arranged the Up primary teacher exam on scheduled date at various centers almost in all the district in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was necessary to distribute and allocate exam centers at the every corner of the state to accommodate such huge turnout.
Preliminary round written examination of Up Primary teachers exam took place on the scheduled date which was decided by the UPBSP authority and exam was quite successful. All valid candidates who went to the exam hall and attended the written examination are now entitled to know their result of the examination. To know the result they must have started searching on the internet about the UP Primary teacher result 2017. If you are one of the candidates then for sure you are going through the same phase and are quite anxious. Well, here we Naukri Helper team would certainly come to your aid. We are extremely happy to announce that Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department is getting ready to publish the initially selected candidates who successfully clear the written examination. They will soon release the UP Primary teach result 2017. Not only that, they are also on the verge of coming out with the UP Primary Teacher merit list 2017 which will consist all the selected candidates’ name who will be eligible to attend the next round of selection procedure. Top of that, they will release the UP Primary Teacher exam cut off marks 2017 to let people know they basis standard of the examination and how students perform and till which level they selected applicants to advance to the next round.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department has not officially released the result out date or what could be the expected UP primary teacher result date of 2017. But as their multiple selection procedures and according to the respected education minister announcement made to improve the education system quite significantly and to induce the procedure Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department will definitely release the UP primary teacher result soon. We are expecting the result date of UP Primary teacher exam to be within 3 months from the date of written examination. So we suggest students keeping a regular track and check the official page frequently. In the meantime, if we find any development about the Up primary Teacher result, we are going to update it here on this page.
As we already mentioned above, the Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Department School Primary Teacher has successfully made the merit list but after some official procedure, the department will be publishing it. So, if you are the applicant for this post then you will have to keep your curiosity waiting for some more days. But we expect that the result of the post will be published tentatively in the month June. Till then candidates can also check the different recruitment for different teaching post through visiting our official website i.e Naukrihelper.in.
Expected cut-off marks For UP Primary Teacher exam Result 2017:
- Cut off mark is that ultimate deciding factor to benchmark any merit list standing. Without the input of this significant element, it is simply hard to make a benchmark standing to evaluate candidates performance in any recruitment. Cut off is going to paly extremely crucial factor for Uttar Pradesh Primary Teacher result. UPBSP is yet to announce the cut off mark of the UP primary teacher written exam.
- As the recruitment advertisements were published separately for each individual district, so the UPBSP will release the UP Primary teacher written exam cut off marks 2017 separately for each individual district which will contain separate column for each category. According to the official news, over 42,00,0candidatestes appeared in the Up Primary teacher written examination. Considering the fact of the number of students and the standard of the question paper (which was moderate) it is quite easy to figure out how high the cutoff marks for UP primary Teach Exam going to be this year. As one of the basic quality which was required according to the official advertisement required to have TET qualification, so it translates to the standard of the applicants appeared in the examination which stands quite high as well. So in short, though the cut off mark is not released yet but the candidates can rest assured it is going to zoom this time.
- Another factor that would have made the scenario bit different and could significantly impact the cutoff marks to go in the other direction is the performance of the appeared candidates. But again, the question papers (all sets A, B, C and ) were relatively easy to moderate. So according to the question standard, we can safely assume candidates should have performed well and their number acquisition should be high which will automatically push the cut off mark high.
In the below section we are have made a detail table of the Cut Off marks of UP Primary Teacher result 2017 district wise:
UP Primary teacher key points to keep in mind:
- As the official notifications which were published in different district site categorically differently so the merit list will come separately for all region or districts.
- Cut off marks will also be listed by separately for every district along with merit list and UP Primary teacher Result.
- The selection pattern of Up primary teacher recruitment is divided into several steps such as written exam and interview, so the result and merit list of each stage will come when the examination of that particular stage is over. We will publish the result status as soon as UP basic education board publish the result of any stage. We are going to update this content according to the recruitment procedure development. Stay connected with us.
- Candidates are advised bookmarking this page or subscribe us via email to have all the latest information about UP Primary Teacher result, merit list and cut off marks.
- Candidates are free to use the comment section in case there is any query or doubt.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad Primary teacher Result Final Note:
UP Primary Teacher Result is certainly one of the important recruitment event in UP> Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad primary teacher recruitment carried the huge recruitment notification about 12000 which will quite drive a huge number of applications for sure and there will certainly be multiple developments so keep the right track we strongly recommend you to follow Naukri Helper on Facebook or check back this post later for all latest information. Till then Happy Government Job hunting. Good luck from Naukri Helper team