TSPSC Librarian Admit Card 2017: The TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) has decided to issue admit card to all the candidate who had applied for the post of Librarian to fill up the 256 vacant seats. This recruitment process is undertaken to recruit interested candidates for the post of a Librarian in different schools. If you are an applicant for this post fulfilling all the criteria as mentioned by the TSPSC, quickly download the admit card and wait for the further updates from the recruiting authority.
TSPSC Librarian Admit Card 2017:
The online submission of the application form has been shut down by the Telangana State Public Service Commission some days back. You must be following this page on a regular basis so as to receive all the information regarding this post. Make sure that you bookmark this page and download your own admit card at the earliest before the link gets crashed.
How to download TSPSC Librarian Admit Card:
To download the admit card for the post, you must follow these guidelines:-
- Log on to the official website i.e http://tspsc.gov.in.
- Then click on “Hall Ticket” option present on the screen.
- Then select the post for which you want the Admit Card and click on it.
- After a click, you will be redirected to the next page from there you can download your admit card and can make a hard copy of it.
TSPSC Librarian overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Librarian (schools)|
|Total No. of Posts||256 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||tspsc.gov.in|
|TSPSC Librarian Result||Click here|
Important points to remember regarding TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017:
- Each and every candidate must be bringing their admit card on the date of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- No retest will be done if any applicant fails to appear for the examination on the scheduled date.
Note: For any further queries that you are having regarding this post, contact the officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.