TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – 698 Vacancies – Last Date 24/06/2017: The TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) is up again this time to recruit candidates for the post of Lecturers and Junior Lecturers. Thus they are calling for all the interested job applicants from the State to apply for the recruitment procedure from the 06th of June 2017. Well, the application form is to be sent by completely filling it up within the scheduled closing date which is the 24th of June 2017. Applications sent after this date will not be accepted. So, hurry up the last date is around the corner.
|TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|TSPSC Junior Lecturers Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here|
|TSPSC Lecturer Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|TSPSC Lecturer Result 2017||Get From Here…|
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
You might have got the news about the Recruiting of candidates for the post of Lecturers and Junior Lecturers, now if you are somewhat interested in applying for this recruitment procedure then wait, do not fill up the application form that has been prescribed to you in a rush. You must be reading this recruitment notification and also the Official Recruitment Advertisement that is published so as to gain the details about the recruitment procedures or methods that will be followed in selecting the applicants for the post of Lecturers and Junior Lecturers. You will be required to meet the demands that have been mentioned or else the Department will not be considered as an applicant for the Recruitment procedure that they have undertaken.
You must be reading this recruitment notification and also the Official Recruitment Advertisement that is published so as to gain the details about the recruitment procedures or methods that will be followed in selecting the applicants for the post of Lecturers. You will be required to meet the demands that have been mentioned or else the Department will not be considered as an applicant for the Recruitment procedure that they have undertaken.
Follow this publication so as to get the further updates that will be posted here on receiving news from the Authority. The Admit card/Hall ticket that will be issued by the Document can also be downloaded from this publication. As soon as the Authorities of the Recruiting Department will be updating their official web portal with the link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket, we will be updating this publication also. So, to get the further updates that will be updated here you must be following this particualr publication on a daily basis.
Click Here For – Rangareddy DMHO ANM Staff Nurse Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 – 225 Vacancies – Apply Before 15/06/2017
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Lecturer|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||546 vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40270- 93780/-|
|NAME OF THE POST||Junior Lecturers|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||152 vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37100- 91450/-|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Telangana|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||06/06/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||24/06/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||tspsc.gov.in|
Application procedure for TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
Before applying for the post of Lecturer, candidates shall have to register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have already registered with the OTR, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. You can follow these procedures so as to apply for the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the TSPSC:
- Head over to the official web portal of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- From the homepage, look for the announcement that has been updated for the Recruitment of candidates for the post of Lecturers and Junior Lecturers.
- You are to click on the announcement itself.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the link that is provided for the post that you want to apply for.
- You will be provided with the link to apply for the recruitment procedure and the link for the official recruitment advertisement.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- You will be now provided with the application form.
- Fill up the form with all the details.
- When you are done with the filling up of the application form, click on the “submit” option.
Eligibility for TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment:
You are to meet the demands that are mentioned here:
Age Criteria: You must not be crossing the minimum age of 18 and the maximum age of 44 years as on 1/07/2017. Check the Official Recruitment Advertisement to know the age relaxations that will be provided.
Educational Qualifications: You must be having these qualifications to apply for the post:
- For Lecturer: A Post Graduation in the relevant subject (as shown in Annexure-A) with a minimum of 55% marks of an equivalent Grade & passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State
- For Junior Lecturer: A Post Graduation Degree in the subject concerned or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
Application Fees: This amount must be paid through Internet Banking, SBI e-Pay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS. Check the amount that you need to pay from the table given below.
|Online Application Processing Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Examination Fees||Rs. 120/-|
Job Location: Telangana
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who will be applying for this recruitment procedure will be getting shortlisted on the basis of these procedures:
- Written Examination (Objective based).
- Main examination.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 06/06/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24/06/2017
Date of Written Examination: 12th or 13th August 2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: