TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card 2017: If you are the applicant of Telangana State Public Service Commission and reading this post then you will be happy to know the department of TSPSC is going to conduct a written exam for selecting eligible candidate for the post of Gurukul Teachers and for the same, the authority had issued the admit of all the contenders on their official website. So, all the contenders of this exam are hereby informed to download their admit card as quick as possible from the official website of the department or candidates may also download it from the link we have provided to them right here on the very bottom of this page. All the candidates must keep in mind that the link of the admit card is active only for the very short period. So, if you have not downloaded the Admit card yet, then download it as quick as possible from the official website or from the direct link provided to you on this page.
Update 1: Exam Dates has been rescheduled by the TSPSC Authority. Check below for revised exam dates
Update 2: TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card has been Published. Check through Below.
TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card 2017:
It is mandatory for each and every candidate to carry their respective admit card in the examination hall. By instance, if any of the candidates fails to bring his admit card on the examination hall, he will be restricted to give the exam and as a result, his name will be canceled from the list of applied candidates and he will be no longer the contender of that exam. According to the information received, candidates appearing for the exam will have to bring one more identity proof with them in order to to be safe from the document verification. For any other query or details, Candidates must read this full post or they may also visit the official website of the department.
- Screening Test Date: 19/03/2017
- Hall Ticket Download date: 14/03/2017
How to Download TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Head to the official website of the Telangana Public Service Commission or just click on the link that we have provided to you on this very page i.e https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/.
- You are on the official website of the Telangana Public Service Commission, check the “Latest News” box where you will be getting your admit card.
- Search for the admit card for the post of TSPSC Gurukul Teachers.
- On finding it, click on that link that you have opted for.
- Download it and keep a hard-copy of it with you.
- On the date of examination carry it along with you on the examination hall.
TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Recruitment 2017
Telangana Public Service Commission
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
|Total No. of Posts||9342|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/|
|TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Exam Cut Off Marks||Will be Published Soon.|
|TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Exam Result.||Will be Published Soon.|
Important points to consider regarding TSPSC Gurukul Teachers Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates must carry a print out of the admit card to the examination hall.
- Admit cards are only available for download for a specific time. So candidates are requested to download the admit card as early as possible and not to wait till the date of the examination.
- Candidates must bring any identity proof along with Admit card to the exam center to cross verify their identity.
- Any issue regarding the admit card download, candidates are adviced to contact the authority.