TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in: The TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Department had finally updated the link to download the admit card of the written examination which they will be taking for the Assistant Extension Officer Post. All the candidates who have submitted their application earlier in this department will have to go for the written exam which the department is going to conduct soon and to get access to the exam hall, all the applicants need to show thier admit card which is been published by the TSPSC Department on their official website.
The candidates/applicants who will be going to give the exam which the TSPSC department had decided to conduct must get their admit card downloaded from the official website or from the link which we are very soon going to update here.
TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017:
As it has been mentioned by the TSPSC (Telangana Public Service Commission Department), it is mandatory for the applicants they carry their admit card with them while they are going for the exam for the Assistant Extension Officer because all those applicants/contenders who will forget to carry their admit card while they are going for the exam, will not be tolerated by the department and will be not be allowed to give the exam. Along with that, their application will also be shortlisted by the authority. All the applicants can download their admit card from the official website of the TSPSC (Telangana Public Service Commission Department) or from the direct admit card download link which we are soon going to provide here.
TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants who have not downloaded the admit card issued by the TSPSC Department must be following these steps so they can download their admit card –
STEP I: All of you will be first logging into the official website of the TSPSC Department (tspsc.gov.in).
STEP II: Then you will be getting the “Hall Ticket” section.
STEP III: You will have to click on it.
STEP IV: After that, when you are taken to the next page, there, you will have to search the “AEO Written Exam Admit Card” link.
STEP V: When you get the link, click on it.
STEP VI: Then put your registration no. and Date Of Birth.
STEP VII: When you enter your registration details, you are redirected to the another page which contains your admit card.
STEP VIII: Now download your admit card from that page and take its hard copy.
Overall Standing & Statistics of TSPSC AEO Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Agriculture Extension Officer Post
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 753 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Telangana.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: tspsc.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam and Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Provided Below.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the TSPSC AEO Exam 2017:
You must be following these points so as you are safe from any mishappen in the exam taken by the TSPSC Department –
- All the applicants who will be going for the exam must not forget to carry their admit card because it is the proof of their eligibility for the exam which they will be giving.
- Along with the provided admit card, it is also important for the applicants to carry one ID proof with them which is required for the verification process.
- All the applicants must reach the allotted examination center before 1 hour from the exam.
- It is very much important that the admit card of the exam allotted to the applicants must be kept safely by the applicants. In case, if any of the applicants forget to carry their admit card with them or the applicants whose admit card is misplaced will not be allowed to give the exam.
- For more updates for this post, visit the official website of the TSPSC department or check this page regularly.