Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017 – PA SLA and Various Vacancies Hall Ticket 2017: The Government of Tripura is now ready to issue the admit card/call letter to all the candidates who have applied for the Programme Assistant, School Library Assistant and various vacancies. All those applicants who will be going for the selection procedure which is to undertake by the Government of Tripura Secondary Education Department must download the admit card which can be done through online from the official website of Government of Tripura.
About The Tripura Board Of Secondary Education Department: The Tripura Board of Secondary Education is the educational board in Tripura State. This department had earlier published a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the various vacancies like Programme Manager, School Library Assistant and many other vacancies in huge number i.e for the 12000 vacancies. For this recruitment notification, a huge number of job aspirants have applied and to fill up right candidates in the right post or eligible candidates for the every post, the department had announced to conduct the Interview Test for all applicants and for that, the department had now published the admit card on their official website. All the applicants must be downloading their admit card from the official website or they may also log into the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page and can download their admit card from there because the link uploaded by us on that page is the direct link through which, applicants will be directly redirected to the admit card page.
- 1 Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Tentative Events Dates For The Tripura Secondary Education Notification 2017:
- 3 Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
The new notification published by the Tripura Secondary Education is for all those candidates who have applied earlier in their department for the Programme Assistant, School Library Assistant and various vacancies. The notification published by the Department is regarding the issue of the admit card which now going on. The Tripura Secondary Education Department is issuing admit card through online basis to all those candidates who will be going for the Interview session which the department will be conducted soon. All the candidates must be downloading their admit card through online from the official website of the department which is tbse.in.
Taking admit card in the exam hall is mandatory for all the applicants. Candidates going for the exam must be having their admit card along with them because the admit card provided to them is the proof of their eligibility for the test. All the candidates are informed that along with the admit card, it is necessary to carry one ID proof for some verification tests. Applicants failing to appear for this exam will not be provided any further opportunity for the selection and their application will be shortlisted by the department. For further updates keep in touch with this page.
Tentative Events Dates For The Tripura Secondary Education Notification 2017:
- Type Of Selection – Interview Session.
- Admit Card Publishing Date For Interview test – Tentatively before 2 – 3 weeks from The Date of Exam.
- Date Of Interview Exam – Tentatively after 2 – 3 Months From The Recruitment.
- Date Of Interview Results – After 1 month from the Exam.
Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
The Tripura Secondary Education Department is providing an application to all the applicants through online basis. Applicants who will be going for the interview session will have to download their admit card through online and for that reason many applicants are facing the difficulty and cannot download their admit card. So, here for them, we are going to provide the steps by following which, applicants can download their admit card and can take a hard copy of it. Candidates can follow these steps in order to download their admit card –
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: Log into the official website of Tripura Secondary Education through this link which is tbse.in.
STEP II: After entering into the official website of the department, you will be seeing the “Latest Updates” section.
STEP III: Now go there and look for the “Interview Call Letter” for Programme Assistant and School Library Assistant Posts.
STEP IV: After when you get the notification, you will have to click on it.
STEP V: Then you are taken to the next page where you will be asked to enter your registration details like “Registration No.” and “Date Of Birth”.
STEP VI: After when you enter the details, you will have to submit it.
STEP VII: Then you will be provided with the new tab and that will be containing the admit card which the department had published. Applicants can download their admit card through that page and take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Tripura Board Of Secondary Education Department.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Programme Assistant, School Library Assistant and many other posts.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 12000 vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Tripura State.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: tbse.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Interview Exam.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the Tripura Secondary Education Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates who are going to appear for the interview test which the department is soon going to conduct must keep this important points in their mind –
- First of all, all the applicants know this that the admit card published by the department is the mandatory document. Applicants going for the exam must be having this admit card with them.
- All those applicants who have not yet downloaded the admit card or not know to download the admit card will have log into the official website of Tripura Board Of Secondary Education Department and will have to follow the steps provided by us in the above.
- All the applicants must carry one identity proof along with them in the exam hall which would be matching with all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants must report the exam hall before 1 hrs from the allotted time.
- For more updates, visit the official website of the department or you may also have an eye on this page.