TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card 2017: Hope you have submitted your application form just on time for the online recruitment procedure for the post of Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman. The TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) had announced previously that they will be recruiting 15711 candidates for the different posts like Constables, Jail Warder and Fireman. Job seekers from all over India had made a very good use of this recruitment procedure and flocked in a huge, a huge number. The authority has a small piece of information for those applicants who have applied for this post, the news is somewhat like this, ‘the admit card is issued to all the applicants who have successfully filled up the application form and sent along all the relevant documents that are needed.’
- 1 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB Constable and other vacancies Exam Pattern:
- 3 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card:
- 4 How to Download TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card 2017:
- 5 TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card overall Standing, and Statistics:
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card 2017:
You must be downloading the admit card before the examination date that will be organized or conducted by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board very soon. The downloading of admit card/results and so on is generally a confusing process, thus to make things easier we have provided here a link which will help you to download the card crad within a few steps instead of breaking your head searching for it in the official website. Keep in touch with us for more relevant informations regarding the post.
Click Here for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Male & Female Admit Card 2017 – Link Will Be Updated Soon.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board – TNUSRB Constable and other vacancies Exam Pattern:
In order to perform well in the written exam or any physical tests, candidates should have a proper idea of exam pattern. Having good knowledge in exam pattern enables candidates to plan their preparation quite well. The exact exam pattern is not available for this particular constable vacancy on the Tamil Nadu Uninformed Services recruitment Board yet but by trailing previous exams conducted by them, we have arranged an expected exam pattern here.
|Test Type||Subject Name|
|(Objective) Written||General Knowledge (GK)|
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card:
We have included the direct download link of admit card. Candidates can download admit card hassle free. TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) has updated their official website with the active admit card download link. Here are the steps to follow if you want to download the admit card from tghe officil site:
How to Download TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Candidates must be logging in to the official website of the TNUSRB through this web address (www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in) or for your betterment we have provided you with the direct link to download your admit card.
- A page will be presented which will contain the official main page of the TNUSRB.
- When you are on the official web page of the search for the link relating to the admit card for the different posts.
- Click on the link that you have applied for the post.
- Enter your details like your roll number and password.
- Now download the file which is the Admit Card.
- Keep a printed copy of this file and bring it along with you on the date of the examination.
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Admit Card overall Standing, and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
State Government Jobs
Name of the Posts
Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman
|Total No. of Posts||15711 Posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
Important points to remember regarding TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment Examination 2017:
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination.
- This, admit card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- Candidates must be downloading their admit cards so as to appear for the written examination that is to be held as per date that is mentioned in the announcement.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to the cancellation of the applicant’s name from the recruitment procedure.
- Do carry another identity proof along with you on the date of the examination.
- Selection of candidates will be done in according to the Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test, Interview (If any), Final Merit List
- Do perform your very best in the written examination.
Note: If any queries regarding this recruitment procedure, you can come in touch with the authorities of the TNUSRB.