TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017 – TNSP Youth Brigate Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2017: If you are applicant for the TNSP or Tamil Nadu Police Department who have applied for the Youth Brigade post than you must be knowing about the latest update made by the department but if any one of you who don’t know the new update which the department had made, than you must go this publication carefully.
Through this publication, we want to inform all those applicants who have applied for the Youth Bridge notification through which, the Tamil Nadu Police Department would recruit more than 10,000 applicants that the department had sucessfully enrolled the names of all the applicants who have passed the exam and now, they are moving ahead for the selection process for which, the admit card is been also published by the department. All the applicants must be downloading this admit card from the official website.
- 1 TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017:
- 2 TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017:
- 4 Selection Process Which The TNSP Youth Brigade Department Will Undertake:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the TNSP Youth Brigade Exam 2017:
TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017:
As we said that the department had published the admit card the contenders who haven’t downloaded the admit card yet for the written exam must be downloading their admit caard through online from the official website of the Tamil Nadu Police Department or applicants for this post having their registration no. can also download their admit card directl through the link which we are soon going to provided here at the very bottom of this page. for further details regarding the selection process and all, read this full publication. Applicants who wants to get quick update regarding this post must follow this page and check this page on regular basis.
TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
As you know that the admit card is the medatory documents to be carried with them while going for the exam, so if you have not downloaded your admit card yet than visit this page follow the below steps and download your admit card –
STEP I: Applicants for this posts who want to download the admit card for the written exam must be at first logging into the official website of the TNSP Department through this link tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
STEP II: After successfully logging into the official website, you will be getting “Online Service” section.
STEP III: You will have to go there and will have to look for the notification secton.
STEP IV: When you get click on it and go to that tab.
STEP V: Now there, you will be getting the “Admit Card Download” section.
STEP VI: You will have to click on it.
STEP VII: After the on the next page, you will be asked to provide your registration No. and Date Of Birth in order to get the admit card.
STEP VIII: When you fill up the baln spaces and submit it, you will be getting your admit card, you must be downloading that admit card and must not forget to take a hard copy of it in order to carry it while going for the exam.
Overall Standing & Statistics of TNSP Youth Brigade Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Tamil Nadu Police.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Police Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Youth Brigade Posts.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 10500 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: Tamil Nadu.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Exam, PFT & Interview Session.
- DATE OF EXAMINATION: Will be Mentioned Soon By The Department.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Process Which The TNSP Youth Brigade Department Will Undertake:
The selection process of this recruitment compromises of the three different steps which would include both educational as well as the fitness test of all those applicants who have passed the exam. After this exam, the department publishes the merit list and that merit list would contains the name of the applicants who have passed the exam. The department will be recruiting/shortlisting candidates through the examinations which we described below –
- The first and the only exam through which the applicants educational status will be tested by the department is the written exam. It will be the first section of exam where the department calls all the applicants and in this test, the department gives the questions related to their trade and their educational status and objective type questions are provided to the applicants. Candidates who gets highest marks in this exam are called in the next test and the rest are shortlisted.
- In the second test, applicants who have passed the first exam are called and their physical status of the applicants are to be checked i.e the next is the Physical Fitness Test. It is for the applicants who have passe the written test.
- At last, there is the interview test. It is for all the applicants who have passed the physical test and the written tes. Applicants qualifying this exam are to be selected for the post they have applied.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the TNSP Youth Brigade Exam 2017:
The candidates who have applied for the posts of Youth Brigade and will be going to give the written test must going through this important points –
- The most important point for the applicants who are going for this exam is that they must be having their admit card downloaded before the exam and carrying it with them while going for the exam because without the admit card, you will not be allowed to give enter the exa hall.
- All the applicants who are going for this exam keep this in mind that this is the first test and the one who will be absent in this exam will directly shortlist from the post without providing any other chance.
- One must enter/report the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam time.
- It is also important for all the applicants to carry one Id proof with them for the verification.
- At last, you know this that the admit card for this exam is been published by the department on their official web Portal. Applicants will have to dowload it from there.
- For any updates or details, follow these page.