TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Assistant, Accountant 1953 vacancies – Last Date 26/05/2017: TNPSC Assistant Recruitment, TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017, Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies Recruitment, Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies Recruitment 2017, TNPSC Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies Recruitment, TNPSC Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies Recruitment 2017.
The TNPSC Recruitment is here. Yes, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be recruiting candidates for the posts of Assistant, Accountant & Various other Vacancies. thus here is a call to all the interested job seekers from the state of Tamil Nadu to apply for the various posts that are made available. If you have been anxiously waiting for this kind of recruitment procedure then we must say that this undertaking by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ids the ideal one for you. All you need is to just fill up the application form that has been prescribed.
|TNPSC Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|TNPSC Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|TNPSC Admit card 2017||Get From Here…|
|TNPSC Result 2017||Get From Here…|
TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Read this particular publication and get to know the details that are demanded by the Authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The mode of sending in the application form has been decided and the Authority has come to the decision that they will be only accepting the application forms from the candidates via online mode only. None of the application forms will be accepted if any other method is followed by the applicants. The application forms are to reach the Authorities within the 26th of May 2017, sending of application forms after the scheduled closing date will lead to rejection of the applicants’ form.
Click Here For – Government Apprenticeship Jobs Recruitment 2017
TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||1953 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Tamil Nadu|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||27/04/2017|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||26/05/2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||tnpsc.gov.in|
Application procedure for TNPSC Assistant Recruitment:
Follow these guidelines to apply for this recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the TNPSC.
- In the very first step, is to log in to the official web portal of the Recruitment Body.
- Click on this link and view the homepage of the Recruiting Body, TNPSC.
- The page that you will be viewing in front of your screen will be the homepage of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Scroll down the homepage to the bottom.
- You will be finding the “Whats’s New” section.
- A series of notification/announcements will be flowing.
- Look for the particular announcement that you are looking for, i.e to apply for the recruitment procedure for the post of Assistant, Accountant & Various Vacancies.
- Click on the announcement that has been made to proceed further.
- When you will be redirected to a different page, look for the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Click on the link provided.
- You will be provided with the application form.
- Fill up the application form with care.
- Make sure that you are filling up the application form with all the real details.
- Attach all the original documents and your photograph by scanning them.
- When you are done with all the above procedures, click on the “Submit” option.
Eligibility for TNPSC Assistant Recruitment:
you must be having these qualifications that are here mentioned:
Age Criteria: A minimum of 18 and a maximum of 30 years of age is appropriate for this recruitment procedure.
Application Fees: All the candidates are to pay Rs. 150/-. Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- Examination fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Selection Process Of the Candidates: The candidates who would be applying for this recruitment procedure then they must be going through these procedures to get shortlisted for the various posts.
- Written examination.
- Oral test.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: 27/04/2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 26/05/2017
Last Date for submitting the Application fee: 29/05/2017
Date of the written examination: 06/08/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: