TN Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak 128 Vacancies – Apply Before 9th May 2017: The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department has come up with the new update which is to recruit candidates in their department for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who are 10th pass with the good result can apply for this post through online from the official website or from the link present here at the very bottom of this page. Candidates are also informed that the application procedure for this post is online. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online from the official website or from the link which for the convenience of the candidates, we have presented here at the very bottom of this page.
Update 1: The TN Department had once again extended the recruitment process and as per update, the department will be accepting new application form post between 14.08.2017 to 19.08.2017.
UPDATE: The application date for this zone has been extended by the authority up to the 05th of June 2017.
|TN Post Office Recruitment Official Notification 2017||Click here >>>|
|TN Post Office Recruitment Online application Form 2017||Click Here >>>|
|TN Post Office Result 2017||Click Here >>>|
TN Post Office Recruitment 2017:
After reading the above paragraph, you must be opting for the further details like age limit, qualification requirement, application fees and various criteria. So, if you want to now about all this, then fill free to scroll the page and have a glance to the below mentioned paragraph because there we have mentioned all the details and the requirement need to apply for this post. Candidates can also get the details, from the official notification published by the department which they are going to get from the above mentioned table.
Click Here For – RPSC Grade 2 Mathematics Result 2017 – RPSC Grade 2 Maths & Urdu Teacher Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017
TN Post Office Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of TN Post Office Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department.
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total No. of Posts||128 Vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||09th May 2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||indiapost.gov.in|
Application procedure for TN Post Office Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for the post in the department of Indian Postal Circle Department for the Gramin Dak Sevak Post can follow these step and can apply online.-
- Interested candidates who want to apply for the post will first have to log into the official website of the department which is indiapost.gov.in.
- Then at the end of the page, candidates will be seeing the “Apply online for the GDS post” option just go there and click on it.
- Then from the “registration” section of that next page, candidates will have to register themselves on it.
- After successfully registering, candidates will again have to come to the registration page and on the right side, candidates will have click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Then applicants will have to enter their registration id and will have to select the zone from where he/he want to apply.
- Then after submitting this details, candidates will be given with the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill it up and after that, upload the scanned copy of the documents as asked by the department.
- Then at last candidates are asked to take the printed copy of the documents which the authority gives after successful enrollment of the name.
Eligibility for TN Post Office Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the GDS post, candidates must have the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: A candidate must be 18 to 40 years of age so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates must be completing your class 10 level of education so as to appear for the recruitment procedure.
Application Fees: Check the amount that you need to pay.
|GENERAL/OBC||Rs. 100/- as application fees.|
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
Candidates will be selected by the department on the basis of the marks got by them or their performance in class 10.
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09th May 2017.
Detail advertisement could be found Here: