TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Admit Card 2017 – TN MRB Hall Ticket: There is a new notice published by the department of Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board for all the candidates who applied for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) of their department. The notice is that the admit card of the written examination which is going to be held soon is published by the authority on their official website. Candidates who are the part of this examination must download their respective admit card before appearing for the exam from the official website of the department or from the downloading link we have provided to you on this page.
TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Admit Card 2017:
The admit card for the post of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) of Tamil Nadu Medical Health Service Recruitment Board has been published by the department on their official website. Applicants for this post must download it and carry it along with them while appearing for the exam. Candidates are also informed that without admit card no one will be entertained to appear for the examination. So, if you are reading this post and not downloaded the card yet then download it as quickly as possible. Candidates will be getting all the further details about this post right here on this page and applicants will also not have to worry about the Cut off Marks, Merit List & Results because we will also publish all these things on this page.
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- Head on to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board or click on the link we have provided to you right here on this page.
- After logging into the page, Click on “What’s New” option present on the screen.
- Search for the admit card for the post of “Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)” and click on it.
- You will be redirected to another page from where you are to find the specific post’s admit card.
- Click on that specific link.
- Download and save this file.
- Keep a printout of this with you.
TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Medical Health Service Recruitment Board
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts
Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
|Total No. of Posts||2804 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/|
|TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Exam Cut Off Marks||Click Here To Check|
|TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Exam Result||Click Here To Check|
Important points to remember regarding TN MRB VHN AMN Nurse Admit Card 2017:
- This admit card is a legal document which proves your identity and eligibility for the post.
- It is mandatory for each and every candidate to bring along with him/her own admit card on the date of examination.
- Not bringing the admit card will lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s name from the post of “Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)”.
- Candidates facing any problem while downloading the admit card must visit the official website of the department i.e http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.