Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment 2017 – 113 Vacancies – Last Date 05/05/2017: Here is a chance to apply for the recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the Syndicate Bank. Yes, the Syndicate Bank has taken an initiative to recruit 113 job aspirants to fill up the vacant seats for the post of TA and PTS that is Temporary Attenders and Part Time Sweepers. So, if you are viewing this recruitment notification that has been published by the Naukrihelpers then we suggest you to read through the entire publication if you are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure. This will be helping you to know the bars that has been set by the Syndicate Bank, the Recruitment body.
|Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Official Advertisement||Click here >>>|
|Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Admit Card 2017||Get here >>|
|Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Result 2017||Get here >>|
Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment 2017:
All the candidates who are interested in applying must be sending in the complete application form along with the photocopied documents to the Department within the last date which has been scheduled on the 05th of May 2017. As the Authority has decided that they will be accepting the application form via Offline method only. Those of you who are interested in applying for this recruitment procedure then hurry up, download the prescribed application form fill it up and send it to the Authorities in this Postal Address.
“Deputy General Manager,
Syndicate Bank, Regional Office Jaipur DL Tower,
3-A, Vidyashram Inst.Area J L N Marg,
Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment 2017
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers|
|Total No. of Posts||113 vacancies|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||05/05/2017|
|Official Website for Further Detail||syndicatebank.in|
Application procedure for Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment:
You have read already that you need to submit the application form to the authorities and to download the application form, follow these procedures:
- Head on to the Official website of the Syndicate Bank.
- When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the official website.
- The page that you will be viewing on your screen will be the homepage of the Recruiting Body.
- From this page, look for the “Download” tab.
- Now search for the announcement that has been made about the recruitment of candidates for the post of Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link provided.
- You will be shown the application form in a pdf format.
- Download the form that you are provided with.
- Have a printout of the application form.
- Carefully fill up the application form.
- Make sure that you are filling up the form without making any errors.
- Do fill up the vacant spaces with the details mentioned in your original documents.
- Have your original documents photocopied.
- Now attach those with your application form along with your photograph.
- In the final step, send this in a closed envelope to the Authorities in the said postal address.
Eligibility for Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders PTS Recruitment:
In order to be eligible to apply for the Constables post, candidates must have the below-mentioned qualification:
Age Criteria: As on 31/03/2017, You must be a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 26 years of age to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Educational Qualifications: A pass in the Class 10th and the 5th standard of education from any Institution. You may not pass the 10+2 level of education. To know which post requires which educational qualifications, refer to the official advertisement that has been published by the Syndicate Bank, the Recruitment Board.
Application Fees: You are not required to pay any amount
Job Location: Rajasthan
Selection Process Of the Candidates:
The candidates who would be applying for the post need to undergo the step that will be undertaken to shortlist the candidates. The step that will be undertaken is:
- Written Examination
Important Dates to remember:
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05/05/2017
Detail advertisement could be found Here: