Syndicate Bank Result 2017 – Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers Merit List Cut-off Marks 2017: All the candidates who have appeared for the selection procedure which was the Written examination that was conducted by the Syndicate Bank and are looking for their result must be having their eyes here. In this publication, We the Naukrihelpers are going to deliver an important news to all the applicants who have appeared for the written examination that was conducted a few months back.
The Syndicate Bank has updated their web portal by announcing that ‘The candidates who have applied for any of the posts that was made vacant and have appeared for the written examination process that was conducted then, you are eligible to know your performance from now on.’ This was the update that was made in the Official web portal of the Syndicate Bank.
- 1 Syndicate Bank Result 2017:
- 2 Syndicate Bank Result 2017 Details:
- 3 Selection Procedure For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
- 4 Click on the link for the post that you have applied for and check your result:
- 5 Steps to check Syndicate Bank Result 2017:-
- 6 Cut Off Marks For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
- 7 Merit List For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
Syndicate Bank Result 2017:
Yes, the above lines are absolutely true. The Syndicate Bank did come up with the performance of the candidates who did appear for the written examination. This examination that was conducted was the one and only method that will be undertaken by the Authorities of the Syndicate Bank to shortlist the applicants for the various posts. That means if you are scoring well and the Authority shortlists you, you are finally shortlisted for the post. No further procedures will be conducted wherein further selections will be made.
Syndicate Bank Result 2017 Details:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017
State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
|Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers|
Total No. of Posts
Official Website for Further Details
Selection Procedure For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
The Syndicate Bank Authorities had previously decided that all the candidates who would be applying for the recruitment procedure be it for any of the post, they would be getting shortlisted on the basis of:
- Written Examination
- Written Examination: The Authorities has mentioned that eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test or the written examination as you call. The centers for written test, date and time will be informed to the eligible candidates individually by post. The selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and subject to the reservation provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHS, Ex-servicemen and other categories as per the rules in force.
|CATEGORY||NO. OF VACANCIES||CHECK RESULT|
|Temporary Attenders||54||Check Here>>>>|
|Temporary Part Time Sweepers (PTS)||59||Check Here>>>>|
Click Here To Check Syndicate Bank TA PTS Result 2017
Steps to check Syndicate Bank Result 2017:-
If you have gone through this publication carefully, then you will be finding that a number of links are provided in different portions. You can click on any of the links you feel like and then get to know your performance in the selection procedure that you have appeared for. You can also check your performance from the Official website of the Syndicate Bank by following these simple steps:
- Head on to the official web portal of the Syndicate Bank.
- When you will be shown the homepage, look for the ‘Announcements’ section.
- From this section search for the announcement that has been made about the publication of the results of the written examination for the post of Temporary Attenders & Temporary Part Time Sweepers and other vacancies.
- Click on the announcement itself to proceed with the further steps.
- You will be shown a page, you will be finding the names of the post.
- Click on the post that you have appeared for the written examination of.
- You will be shown a pdf file.
- Now search for your name and check the marks that you have received.
Cut Off Marks For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
A certain percentage of marks will be decided by the Authorities of the Syndicate Bank Department where it would be taken into consideration in shortlisting of the applicants for the various posts that the Authority has come forward with. Those candidates who would be scoring equals or above this marks will be called in for the next round of selections.
Merit List For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017:
A list that will be showing all the names of the candidates who will be shortlisted from the written examination process.the names that would be appearing will be eligible to appear for the further round of selection processes that will be conducted by the Syndicate Bank. To know that your name has been shortlisted or not, keep on checking this page on a regular basis and get to know as to you are eligible to appear for the next round of selections or not.