SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017: Applicants applied for the Computer Operator Post in the SSVS Sansthan or Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department must be having their eye on this page. Here on this page, we have provided the admit card details about the SSVS Sansthan for the Computer Operator post which will be published by the officials for the written exam which they will be conducting shortlist applicants for the post we mentioned i.e Computer Operator. Previously, the SSVS Sansthan Department was facing a problem in their work due to the shortage of applicants for the Computer Operator post.To solve out this problem, the officials have decide to recruit some new applicants in their different branch and for that, there was a notification was published by the officials where they have given the details about the recruitment they would be undertaking and had mentioned that they are going to appoint fresh more than 7000 applicants in their department for the computer Operator post and along with that, they have also provided the required eligibility details. After the applications have been received by the officials, there was an update where they will be conducting the written exam where they will be calling all the applicants who have applied for the Computer Operator post and along with that, the admit card of that exam has also been published by the officials. Applicants must be having their eye on this page to get the details.
- 1 SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017:
- 2 SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card Exam Date 2017:
- 3 SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Selection Procedure For SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Post:
- 6 The SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator recruitment is For the Following states:
- 7 Important Point That contenders Should Keep In Mind While They Go For The Exam:
- 8 Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
- 9 Click Here for the WBSSC group C and D Result 2017 – WBSSC LDC Group D Merit List – Cut Off marks
SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017:
The SSVS Sansthan Department had updated the link to download the admit card for the written exam on their official web portal. All those applicants who are marked eligible by the officials to give this exam must be having their eye on this page because here in this page we will also be providing the direct download link for the admit card from where the applicants can directly download their admit card by just tapping on it and putting on the registration details that have been asked.
SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card Exam Date 2017:
The SSVS department will conduct the written exam to shortlists for the Computer Operator post very soon. The date of the written exam has been till now not given by the officials but the officials have published the admit card for the written exam. All the contenders must download that admit card and carry it with them while you will be going for the exam.
SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All those participants who will be going for the written exam which will be conducted by the SSVS department must be following the points mentioned below to get the steps to download admit card –
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: You must be at first logged into the official website of SSVS from this link ssvssansthan.com.
STEP II: After that, you will have to select and tap on “Job Details” tab.
STEP III: Then on the next page, you must be selecting the post for which you have applied.
STEP IV: Then on the next page, you will be getting the link of “Download Admit Card”.
STEP V: Tap on that link.
STEP VI: After that, you will be putting on your registration details.
STEP VII: Then you are diverted to the page where you will be getting the admit card.
STEP VIII: Now from that page, download the admit card and take a hardcopy of the admit card and keep it with you for the future reference.
Overall Standing & Statistics of SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT THAT UNDERTAKES RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE: Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department.
- TYPE OF JOB TO BE ALLOTTED: Central Government Jobs.
- POST OF JOB: Computer Operator.
- POSTING OF JOB: All over India.
- TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANT SEATS: 7640 Vacancies.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS: ssvssansthan.com.
- EXAMS TO BE UNDERTAKEN TO SELECT CONTENDERS: Written Exam.
- EXAM HELD ON: Will be notified soon.
- CHECK RESULT: Get Here.
Selection Procedure For SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator Post:
The SSVS Sansthan Department as we said that will shortlist applicants on the basis of the merit list, so for this, the officials will be arranging the written exam and on the basis of the marks of that written exam, the contenders are to be shortlisted by the officials of the SSVS department. The written exam will be of the Objective type where the contenders will have to answer 50 questions in 1 hour. The questions in this exam will be in regard to the General Knowledge, Mathematics and English.
The SSVS Sansthan Computer Operator recruitment is For the Following states:
- UTTAR PRADESH.
- HIMACHAL PRADESH.
- MADHYA PRADESH.
Important Point That contenders Should Keep In Mind While They Go For The Exam:
- All the contenders will be carrying their admit card along with them.
- All the contenders must visit the exam hall before 1 hour from the exam time for the verification process.
- Along with the admit card, you must be carrying one ID proof with which will be required for the verification.
- If the admit card of any contenders is misplaced or lost, then he will be not allowed to sit for the exam.
- All the contenders are informed that in order to get any information regarding this recruitment procedure, you must be having your eye on this page because here we will be providing all the recruitment details.
Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
You need to carry this documents with you while you will be going for the written exam which the officials are going to conduct soon –
- Voter’s Card.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Photo identity proof.