SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – Check SSVS Written Exam Hall Ticket 2017: The SSVS Sansthan (Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan) Department is the responsible body for the admit card of the written exam for the Accountant post. The SSVS Sansthan Department had earlier given/made an update on their official web portal which was for the recruitment of applicants for the Accountant post where the officials have mentioned that they are going to invite more than 3000 applicants in their department for the Accountant post and for that the SSVS Sansthan officials had also received huge number of applications. For the shortlisting of the applicants, the officials have published a notification where they have mentioned that they would be shortlisting applicants by taking the written exam. For which, the officials have also published the admit card of that exam for all the eligible applicants. Contenders will be following this page to get the details about it.
- 1 SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Expected SSVS Sansthan Accountant Exam Date 2017:
- 3 How to Download SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
- 4 SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the SSVS Sansthan Accountant Exam 2017:
- 6 Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
- 7 Contenders Can Go Through the State Wise Accountant Vacancy Details From below:
SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
The Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department had published the admit card download link for the written exam that would be conducted by the officials on their official web portal. Contenders will be able to download the admit card for the written exam through the online process from the official website of SSVS by just putting on their registration details on the download link present on the official website or participants can also download the admit card of the written exam from the direct link which we would be providing here very soon.
Expected SSVS Sansthan Accountant Exam Date 2017:
The SSVS Sansthan (Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department) had mentioned that they will be going on for the written exam in order to shortlist the applicants for the accountancy post and for that the admit card has been published by the officials of the SSVS Sansthan Department on their official website. All those contenders who will be appearing for the exam must be downloading the admit card. The date of the written exam has been till now not decided by the officials of the SSVS Sansthan department. But as per the update by the SSVS department, the date of exam will be announced by the officials very soon.
How to Download SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
Contenders who are marked eligible by the officials of the SSVS Sansthan department for the written exam to select eligible applicants for the Accountant post must be downloading the admit card of the written exam through the online process from the official website of SSVS Sansthan by following the steps we provided below –
You must be following these steps in order to download your admit card from the official website of GAIL.
STEP I: You must be at first logging into the official website of the SSVS department which is ssvssansthan.com.
STEP II: After that on the official website, you will be getting the “Job Details” section.
STEP III: All the contenders will be clicking on it.
STEP IV: Then you are diverted to the page where you will be getting all the details regarding this post.
STEP V: From that section, contenders will have to look for the post they have applied.
STEP VI: Then you must be clicking on it.
STEP VII: After that, on the next page, you will be getting the Download admit card link.
STEP VIII: All the participants must be clicking on it.
STEP IX: Then they are redirected to the page where they will be asked to enter the registration no.
STEP X: After putting on the registration details and clicking on it, you are taken to the page.
STEP XI: From there, contenders can download the admit card and can take the hard copy so that they can carry it while they will be going for the exam.
SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017:
|Overview, standing statistics of SSVS Sansthan Accountant Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Job|
|NAME OF THE POST||Accountant|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||3820 Vacancies|
|Location||All Over India|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||ssvssansthan.com.|
|SSVS Accountant Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the SSVS Sansthan Accountant Exam 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the prelim examination must keep this point in their mind –
- It has been mentioned by the SSVS (Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan) Sansthan Department that all those contenders who have applied for the Accountant post and will be appearing for the written exam that they must their admit card with them which will be the proof of their eligibility
- Participants will also have to carry with them one ID proof which will be required for the verification process and they remember this that the admit card carried by them contains all details correct and should match with the details of the admit card.
- All the contenders must report the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- The SSVS Sansthan Department had strictly mentioned that all those applicants who will be coming for the exam without their respective admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall i.e applicants without the admit card will not be able to give the exam.
- Applicants will be getting all the fur the further updates regarding this post here on this page. So, contenders must bookmark this page for the future reference.
Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
The documents needed to be carried by the participants for the verification process who have applied for the SSVS Sansthan Accountants post are mentioned below –
- Aadhar Card.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
- Voter’s Card.
Contenders Can Go Through the State Wise Accountant Vacancy Details From below: