SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – Download Hall Ticket 2017: The officials of the SSVS Sansthan Department will be publishing the admit card of the written exam for the Assistant Manager and Manager vacancies on their official website. The SSVS Sansthan Department had a huge number of vacancies in their department earlier for the manager and assistant manager post ad to fill up that vacancies, the department had published a notification where they have mentioned that they are going to recruit 1528 applicants in their department. All the eligible and interested applicants can apply for this post. Once the applicants were made public by the officials, the SSVS officials had received a huge number of applications where they have mentioned that they would be shortlisting all the applicants on the basis of the written exam and will be selecting the eligible applicants among them. So, for the written exam, the officials had published the admit card on their official web portal. Contenders must be reading the details of this page to get information about this post.
- 1 SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
- 2 SSVS Assistant Manager Exam Date 2017:
- 3 SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Overall Standing & Statistics of SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
- 5 Selection Procedure For SSVS Assistant Manager Examination:
- 6 State For The Posting oF SSVS Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- 7 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
- 8 Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
- 9 Contenders Can Go Through the State Wise Accountant Vacancy Details From below:
SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
All those contenders who have successfully applied for the Assistant manager and manager post and will be appearing for the written exam must get the admit card for that exam downloaded from the official website of the SSVS department which is ssvssansthan.com. Contenders for this post will also be able to download the admit card for this exam through the direct download link which we would be providing here in the bottom of this page. For more, read this full publication.
SSVS Assistant Manager Exam Date 2017:
The SSVS Sansthan (Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan) Department will conduct written exam for the shortlisting of the applicants for the Assistant Manager and Manager post. For this written exam, there is been admit card published by the officials of the SSVS department for every individual who will be appearing for the written which will be the proof of their eligibility for that exam. All the contenders will have to carry the admit card with them to give the exam. The written exam date has been till now not announced by the SSVS officials but it will be announced very soon the exact exam date.
SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
After applying for the Assistant Manager or Manager post in the SSVS (Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan) Sansthan Department, all the contenders must be looking for the admit card of the written examination for which they will be appearing. So, for all those applicants, in the below, we have provided some easy steps by following which, all the contenders will be able to download their admit card.
In order to download the admit card, follow these steps –
STEP I: You must be logging into the official website of the official website of the SSVS department from this link ssvssansthan.com.
STEP II: After that, you will have to opt out for the “Job Details” section.
STEP III: When you get the link, you must be tapping on it.
STEP IV: Then on next page, you will have to opt out for the “Assistant Manager/manager” (for which you have applied) notification.
STEP V: After that, click on it.
STEP VI: Then all the contenders will be getting the admit card download link on the next page.
STEP VII: All the contenders will have to open the link and will have to enter their registration details.
STEP VIII: When you give the details, you are diverted to the page where you will be getting your admit card.
STEP IX: From that, all the contenders can download their admit card and can take the hard copy.
Overall Standing & Statistics of SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Shri Swami Vivekanand Shikshan Sansthan Department.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Assistant Manager & Manager.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 764 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All Over India.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ssvssansthan.com.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination.
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION: Will be mentioned here very soon.
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Selection Procedure For SSVS Assistant Manager Examination:
All those contenders that have applied among any of this post which is Assistant Manager and manager, then all the contenders will be called by the officials of the SSVS Sansthan department for the written exam and on the merit basis of that exam, all the contenders will be shortlisted by the officials of the SSVS department. In the written exam, there will be the objective type 50 questions which the contenders will have to answer. The questions in this exam will be in regard to the General knowledge, English, and Mathematics. All the contenders will be answering all the questions. After qualifying this exam, the contenders will be shortlisted by the officials to give this exam. For more details, visit the link that has been provided in the above from which you will be diverted to the official website of SSVS Sansthan.
State For The Posting oF SSVS Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- UTTAR PRADESH.
- MADHYA PRADESH.
- HIMACHAL PRADESH.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the SSVS Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017:
All those candidates who will be going for the written examination must keep this important point in mind –
- All the contenders who have applied for this post must be keeping this point in their mind that admit card is the only proof of the eligibility of the applicants for the exam. So contenders must carry the admit card with them while they will be going for the exam.
- Along with that, you must keep this in mind that all the contenders will have to report to the exam hall before one hour from the exam.
- It is also set by the department that along with the admit card, it is also compulsory for the contenders that they carry one ID proof with them which is required for the verification process.
- If the admit card of any contenders is misplaced or lost, then he will be not allowed to sit for the exam.
- For more updates about this, you must have a sharp eye on this page or bookmark this page.
Documents to Carried by the Applicants While Going For The Written Exam Are –
As we said above that it is compulsory for all the contenders to carry ID proof with them, so as an ID proof, contenders must carry these documents –
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter’s Card.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Mark-Sheet of Graduation.
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
Contenders Can Go Through the State Wise Accountant Vacancy Details From below:
Manager and Assistant Manager
|UTTAR PRADESH||300 Vacancies|
|MADHYA PRADESH||204 Vacancies|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||48 Vacancies|