SSCER Result 2017 – SSCER Laboratory Assistant Merit List Cut Off Mark 2017: If you have appeared for the selection procedures that were conducted by the Authorities of the SSCER (Staff Selection Commission of the Eastern Region) then you got to hear this good news. Interested applicants had applied for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Authorities of the Department Officials of the SSCER Department. Applications reached the Authority in a huge number and thus the Department had to conduct the selection procedure which were the steps that were organized to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the post that they were interested for. Now the good news that we have to deliver to you is something like this. As the selection procedures that were conducted to shortlist the applicants that have applied for the processes that were conducted, you can be going through the result that has been published.
- 1 Selection Procedure for the SSCER Laboratory Assistant and other vacancies Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Click Here For – Teaching Jobs 2017 – Govt Teacher Vacancy 182133- Application form – Latest notification
SSCER Result 2017:
The Staff Selection Commission of the Eastern Region updated the publication of the Result news up in their official web portal. Well, if you are among the few hundreds that have applied for the selection procedure, then check for the result that has been published by the Recruiting Department at once.
Click on the post link provided for which you have applied for, and you will be shown the result that has been published. For those applicants who are willing to check the result from the official web portal, you can be also doing so by following the procedure or the steps that we have mentioned.
Selection Procedure for the SSCER Laboratory Assistant and other vacancies Recruitment 2017:
The applicants of Kolkata that have applied for the Recruitment procedure were shortlisted on the basis of these procedures:
- Computer Based Examinations
- Skill Test.
- Computer Based Examinations: the examination procedure that was conducted by the Authorities of the SSCER Department was of three parts or segments. The Objective/Multiple Choice Questions, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels. There was a negative marking of 0.50 mark for every wrong answers.
|General Intelligence||50 marks||25 questions||80 Minutes|
|50 marks||25 questions|
|50 marks||25 questions|
|General Intelligence||50 marks||25 questions||60 Minutes (Total)|
- Skill Test: Skill Tests like Typing/Data Entry/Computer Proficiency Test, etc., were prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
Click Here For – Teaching Jobs 2017 – Govt Teacher Vacancy 182133- Application form – Latest notification
Steps To Check SSCER Result 2017:
Applicants can be checking for the result that has been published by following these procedures:
- In the very first step, you are to log in to the web portal of the Staff Selection Commission of the Eastern Region.
- You will be shown the homepage of the Recruiting Department.
- Right in the middle of the page, you will be finding the “Bulletin Board” section.
- Look for the update that has been updated to check the result for the selection procedure that you have applied for.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- A new page will be appearing in front of you.
- Now click on the post link for which you have applied for.
- You will be shown the result that has been published.
Overall Standing & Statistics of SSCER Result 2017:
- ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: ER-02/2017
- FILE NO.: 11/2/2017-Rectt
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region
- NAME OF THE POST: Junior Conservation Assistant, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancy
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 97 Vacancies
- JOB LOCATION: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.sscer.org
- TYPE OF TESTS: Written Examination and Interview
- RESULT STATUS: Get From Here.
Applicants can check the SSCER Recruitment Details From Here:
Link to check the Result
|Assistant (Architectural Department)||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Laboratory Assistant||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking)||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Laboratory Assistant-III||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Farm Assistant||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Junior Zoological Assistant||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Conservation Assistant||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Junior Geographical Assistant||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Library and Information Assistant||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I (Documents)||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry)||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Research Associate (Folk-lore)||Click Here >>||Will be published|
|Library and Information Assistant (ER21117)||Click Here >>||Not yet published.|
|Research Associate (Linguistics)||Click Here >>||Will be published|
SSCER Cut Off Mark 2017:
The minimum mark that is followed in shortlisting of the applicants that have appeared for the Computer Based Examinations. Applicants who will be found to score the mark that has been decided to be the Cut off mark for this particular Recruitment Procedure, they will be getting shortlisted from the first round of selection procedure and they will be allowed to appear for the next selection procedure that is to be conducted.
SSCER Merit List 2017:
The list that will be prepared by the Authorities of the SSCER Department, where the names of the applicants will be published. Applicants who all will be getting shortlisted by the Authorities from the selection procedure that will be conducted. The names that will be appearing in the list that has been published, can be checked if you are tapping on the link that has been provided. On clicking on the link that is provided, you will be shown the merit list that has been published.
Those of the applicants who will be finding their names up in the merit list, they are the applicants who will be able to work for the post that they have applied for.
Expected Date Of SSCER Result 2017:
Your result of the selection procedure is expected to be published during the months of March 2018. Stay in touch with us and follow this publication and you will be knowing the publication date of the result of the selection procedure that was conducted to shortlist the applicants for the Recruitment Procedure that is undertaken by the Staff Selection commission of Eastern Region.