SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017 – SSC Scientific Assistant Cut Off marks Merit List 2017: Applicants for the post of Scientific Assistant who all have appeared for the selection procedure and have been curiously waiting to know that as to when will be the Authorities of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) will be publishing then you will be glad to know this good news.
The good news that we the Naukrihelpers are up here with this notification will be helping you to know the latest news update that has been announced by the Authorities of the SSC Department. The Staff Selection Commission has updated their official website by announcing that those of the applicants who have appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted so as to shortlist the applicants for the post of Scientific Assistant, has its result published. Applicants can now be viewing the result that has been published.
- 1 SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- 2 SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017:
- 3 SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- 4 SSC Scientific Assistant Result Expected result date 2017:
- 5 Steps To Check SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017:
- 6 Cut Off Mark For the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- 7 Merit List For the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:
SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
|Date of conduct of Examination 2017||20th to 27th November 2017|
|Date of Release of Results 2017||To be announced Later|
SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017:
Aren’t you glad to hear this good news that we have come up with? Of course, you must be. We know that you all have been anxiously waiting for the SSC Department to publish the results and for that, you have been visiting different web portal to know about the result as to when it will be getting published by the Recruiting Department.
Well, if you are one of those thousands who has appeared for the selection procedure that was conducted by the Authorities of the Staff Selection Commission then you can now be checking for your result that has been published. The checking of the result that has been published can be done from the Official Web Portal of the Staff Selection Commission. We have provided you with the steps to check the result from the official web portal. Follow those steps if you are wanting to check the result from the official web portal of the Recruiting Department. In this publication, we have provided with a table, where the direct link has been provided to check the result. You can also be clicking on this link to check the result for the post of Scientific Assistant.
SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Staff Selection Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF THE POST: Scientific Assistant
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1102 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ssc.nic.in
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
Post-Wise Vacancy Result Distribution:
|Posts||Vacancies||Link to check the Result|
|Scientific Assistant||1102||Click Here >>|
SSC Scientific Assistant Result Expected result date 2017:
Staff Selection commission has successfully organized the written examination of Scientific Assistant Examination on 20th to 27th November 2017 as they have been scheduled it. Back in July 2017, SSC notified all aspirants that they are going to arrange the first round written examination on between 20th to 27th of November 2017 and without any exam rescheduling they did it as it has been decided. So if you are one of the candidates who attended the written examination then we are glad to tell you that SSC Scientific Assistant result will be published within 2 months and which is supposed to come out in January 2018 to early February 2018. If SSC anounce any update regarding this we will update it in the update section.
Steps To Check SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017:
The steps that you can follow so as to check the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Staff Selection Commission. The procedures are:
- In the very first step, you are to log in to the official web portal of the Recruiting department that is the Staff Selection Commission.
- The homepage of the SSC will be opening in front of you.
- In the center of the homepage, you will be finding the “Latest News” section.
- From this section, look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities of the SSC to check the result of the selection procedure that was conducted by the Authorities of the Scientific Assistant.
- You are to click on that particular announcement that has been made by the Authorities.
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- This page will be contacting the link to check the result for the post of Scientific Assistant.
- Click on it.
- You will be shown the result that has been published by the Authorities of the Staff Selection Commission.
Selection Process of the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:
The shortlisting of the applicants for the posts of Scientific Assistant was conducted on the basis of two procedures and they are:
- Computer Based Written Examination
- Computer Based Written Examination: This was the first method of testing the applicants by the Authorities of the SSC Department. This examination procedure comprised of 200 questions carrying a total of 200 marks and this was conducted by the Authorities in two parts. the PART-I and PART-II. Both of these parts were of 100 marks each and the total time allotted was 2 hours. The applicants were tested on the basis of these spheres: General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language & Comprehension, General Awareness. the PART-II comprised of Physics, Computer Science, and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
|PAPERS||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||DURATION AND TIMINGS|
|120 Minutes (Total)|
|Physics, Computer Science and
Electronics & Telecommunication
(I) If you are qualifying the examination procedure, it doesn’t guarantee you the appointment for the post unless the Government is satisfied with such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the applicant is suitable to appear for the post in all respects.
(II) Candidates who will be found not to fulfill the eligibility conditions that are prescribed for this Recruitment Procedure during the verification process that will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission on or before the written examination procedure then their candidature will be then and then canceled by the SSC Officials.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I& II. So, if you are answering any question incorrectly you will be awarded with a negative mark of 0.25.
Resolution of Cases:
In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregate marks, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:-
(i) Total marks in the Computer based examination (Part-I & Part-II)
(ii) Marks in Part-II
(iii) Marks in Part-I
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear on line.
Cut Off Mark For the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:
The cut off mark will be the minimum mark that will be decided by the SSC Department so as to shortlist the applicants from the Computer Based Written Examination. This minimum mark must be obtained by each and every of the applicants in order to be shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections. The applicants who will be obtaining this mark will be getting shortlisted by the Authorities of the SSC Department. Do you want to know what is the mark that has been followed by the Authorities to shortlist the applicants from the Computer Based Written Examination Procedure? Then all you need to do is to hold on for a few more days. We will be updating this publication with the mark that has been decided to be the cut off mark.
Merit List For the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017:
The Staff Selection commission will be preparing the Merit List on Category-wise and will be handing over to the Meteorological Department. The Meteorological Department will be now giving the final verdict where they will be further publishing a final merit list where all the list of final applicants will be shown. Applicants who are eager to know as to what will be the names that will be shortlisted by the Authorities of the Meteorological Department, you need to wait on for a few more days because the Authorities of the Meteorological Department has not yet published the names yet.