SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 – SSC Scientific Assistant Hall Ticket 2017: ‘Applicants must be downloading the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to them so as to appear for the selection procedure that will be conducted very soon for the post of Scientific Assistant.’
This was the announcement that has been updated in the official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). This issuing of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket has been done by the SSC Authorities so as to carry on with the next step in the Recruiting Process that is the Selection Procedure. Yes, the selection procedure. The methods that will be conducted by the Authorities so as to test the applicants on different spheres and then shortlisting the applicants through the procedures.
- 1 SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- 2 SSC SA Recruitment Schedule for Admit Card 2017
- 3 Overall Standing & Statistics of SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- 4 SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017:
- 5 SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 6 Details to check at the Scientific Assistant Admit Card to see if everything is in order or not:
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017:
Applicants who have applied for this Recruitment Procedure must be downloading this document or else they will not be considered as an applicant for the Recruitment Procedure. You must be knowing that the SSC Department has also announced that each and every of the applicants for the post of Scientific Assistant, must be carrying this document that has been issued to them on the dates of the selection procedure in a printed format. Only those of the applicants who have sent the application form by completely filling it up with all the details written and reached the SSC Department Authorities those of the candidates have been issued with this document that is the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
SSC SA Recruitment Schedule for Admit Card 2017
|Important Events||Respective Dates|
|Deadline or last date for Submission of Online Application Forms||August 14, 2017|
|Tentative Date of Issue of Admit Card 2017||Two weeks before the exam|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Day for 2017||September 20th to 23rd, 2017|
As it has already been mentioned that you must be carrying this Admit Card/Hall Ticket along with you in a printed format on the date of the selection procedure. The candidates who will be failing to produce this document on the date of the examination will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and as a result, you will not be able to appear for the selection procedure that is going to take place on that date. Also, those of the applicants who will be missing the examination due to whatsoever reason it may be they will not be considered as an applicant for the Recruitment Procedure of Scientific Assitant anymore because missing any of the selection procedures will lead to the cancellation of the applicants’ name from the Recruitment Procedure. The SSC Department will not be conducting any re-examination or re-selection for the candidates who will be missing the examination procedure on the scheduled date as mentioned. Only if you are qualifying one selection procedure then only you will be shortlisted to appear for the next round of selections.
If you are one of the applicants who have sent the application form duly filling it up with all the details and reached the Authorities before the scheduled closing date then get your document issued downloaded. Well, to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the SSC, you can be doing it by following the procedures that we have mentioned here in this publication. The steps that you will be finding here mentioned will be helping you to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the Official web portal of the Recruiting Department that is the Staff Selection Commission. As the procedure or the steps are a bit long, we have the other alternative also. Just click on the link that has been provided in the table down there at the bottom of this publication and your downloading of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be much faster.
As the Authorities has not yet mentioned the dates of the selection procedure, we urge you to keep a regular check in this publication to know the dates that will be announced here also.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW KPSC Excise Guard & Other Vacancies Result 2017 – Cut Off Marks – Merit List
Overall Standing & Statistics of SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Staff Selection Commission.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Govt Jobs
- NAME OF POST: Scientific Assistant
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 1102 vacancies
- LOCATION: All India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ssc.nic.in
- EXAM TYPE: Computer Based Written Examination, Skill Test.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017:
The Staff Selection Commission has decided already that they will be shortlisting the huge number of applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure of Scientific Assistant on the basis of three procedures. These three procedures must be attended by the applicants who are shortlisted by the Authorities of the SSC. You are to answer a total of 200 question each carrying 1 mark each and which comes to a total of 200 marks. The Computer based examination will be divided into two parts that are Part-I and Part-II. Both these Part consists of 100 marks and the total time allotted is 120 minutes.
|PAPERS||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||DURATION AND TIMINGS|
|Physics, Computer Science and
Electronics & Telecommunication
Applicants will be marked with a negative on answering any question that is present in the Part I and Part II examination procedure. The mark that has been decided by the Authorities to award the applicants on every wrong answer is 0.25.
SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
These are the steps that you can follow so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you:
- You need to head over to the official web portal of the Staff Selection Commission.
- As you click on the link that we have provided here, you will be shown the homepage of the SSC.
- The homepage of the SSC Department will be opening in front of you.
- Right in the middle of the page, you will be finding the “Latest News”.
- From here, look for the announcement that has been updated to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Scientific Assistant.
- When you have found the announcement that has been made, you can click on that particular announcement that has been made.
- You will be now redirected to a different page.
- This redirected page will be asking you to fill in your details like your registration number and Date of Birth and so on.
- Fill in the blank spaces that are present.
- You will be presented with the document that has been issued to you.
- Now download the document first.
- When you have finished with the downloading process, get a printout.
Get Your SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card Downloaded From Here:
|Posts||Vacancies||Link to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Scientific Assistant||1102||Click Here >>|
Details to check at the Scientific Assistant Admit Card to see if everything is in order or not:
As we mentioned already that Admit card is the single most important valid thing to carry to the exam hall and without it candidates will not to sit in the exam. But it is also very crucial that Admit card should have all accurate detail and candidates need to make sure everything is correct at the time of downloading the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit card. Here are things candidates should check in Admit card.
- Admit card will hold the Candidate’s Full Name.
- Followed by Father’s or Guardian’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth (DOB)
- Roll Number for the Examination
- Photograph on the admit card for Identification
- Category of the candidate
- Another extremely crucial point candidates should check is the Examination date and time
- Proper and full address of the examination venue
- At the end of the admit card candidates will also find a section where important Instructions for the candidates is given.