SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017: The online application procedure for the post of Multi Tasking Staff that was started on the 31st of December, 2016 and ended on the 30th of January, 2017; undertaken by the Staff Selection Commission updated their official website by announcing that they will be issuing admit cards to all the candidates who have registered themselves for the post or in other words have applied for the post. If you are an applicant for this post quickly download your admit card and be secured from any mishaps.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card:
It is also mentioned by the Staff Selection Commission that any of the candidate not carrying with him/her admit card will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In other words, you will no longer be an applicant for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and loose the chance to compete with others for the said post. So it’s a must that you carry your admit card on the date of the written examination.
How to Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017:
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission website (http://www.ssc.nic.in/) or you can also click on the link that we have provided to you in this very page.
- You are now on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- You can locate the “Admit Card” option in the very top of the website.
- Click on that link, you will be redirected to another page showing you the link from where you can download your admit card.
- Click on the specified link and Put your registration detail along with date of birth click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the same and keep it safely.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|Total No. of Posts||125 posts|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.ssc.nic.in|
Important points to remember regarding SSC Multi Tasking Staff Written examination 2017:
- Candidates are requested to download their admit card as early as possible.
- Do not wait till the date before the examination.
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card to the examination hall on the date of examination.
- The Admit Card stands as a legal proof of the candidate’s identity and eligibility for the written examination.
- Candidates must carry any other identity proof along with the Admit card to the examination center for if any discrepancy arises.
- Admit cards are only available for downloading for a specified time limit so hurry up and quickly download you admit card.
- If any further information required or any issue regarding downloading of admit cards, you can contact the authorities of the Staff Selection commission.