SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: The online submission process of the application form for the post of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) has shut down some days ago. This recruitment procedure is an initiative of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) which contained recruitment of 8300 candidates for the post of Multi Tasking. Thus in order to carry on with the further recruitment process, the Authority has decided that they have now issued the admit cards to all those applicants so that they can appear for the different selection procedures that will be commencing within a few days time.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017:
The admit card is the legal proof that you are extremely important and only thing that is capable of appearing for the selection procedure for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. If you do not possess the SSC MTS admit card on the date of the examination, you will be not be allowed to appear for the examination and straight away your candidature will be terminated form the SSC MTS 2017 recruitment procedure. Thus, this admit card must be brought along on the date of the examination. Admit card is still not available for download but candidates are requested to bookmark this page to have the latest information about the SSC MTS examination.
Click here to check MPPEB Female Supervisor Admit Card 2017 – MPPEB Hall Ticket
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- You are to log into the official website of the SSC through this link (ssconline.nic.in).
- Click on the link for the recruitment procedure of MTS.
- Click on the link that is provided to generate your admit card.
- Enter the details that are asked in order to generate your admit card.
- On pressing the enter button, you will be redirected to another page showing your admit card on the screen.
- You are to download or save this file and take a printout of this file.
- Bring this printout on the date of the examination.
Overall standing and Statics Of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017:
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
Name of the Posts
|MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)|
|Total No. of Posts||8300|
|Location||All over India|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for further Details||ssconline.nic.in|
SSC MTS Exam Result 2017
Important points to Remember for the SSC MTS Recruitment:
- Each and every candidate must be carrying their respective admit card on the date of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed and entertained to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
- Cancellation of names might be applicable if found candidates guilty.
- Applicants who miss or by any chance failed to appear in the examination center to attend the primary round selection procedure might loose the chance of getting placed into or may not get any placement in the recruiting body.
- According to the official information, No further retest will be conducted for the applicants who miss any of the selection procedures.