SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 : State Selection Board (SSB) Odisha invites applicants for the post of Lecturers in different subjects for the Non-Government Aided Colleges of the states. There are total 1625 post for this job. Interested candidates can apply online before 15 February 2016.
State Selection Board SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016:
Job Details :
- Post Name: Lecturers
- No. of Post: 1625
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Odisha Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with a Second Class in the Bachelor’s Degree. The candidates who belong to SC/ST and PWD will be eligible if he has only 50% marks.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years(as on 01.10.2015)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/S.E.B.C, Women & Ex-Servicemen:5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
How to Register: Interested Candidates can apply Online by visiting the website www.ssbodisha.nic.in from 15.01.2016 to 15.02.2016.
Job Location: Odisha (Orissa)
Selection Process : The candidates will have to appear for Written test, Educational Career and Viva – Voce Test. Based on this merit list will be published.
Application Fee: Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ST & and PWDs candidate will have to pay only Rs. 200/- through Online payment.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for acceptance of Online Application: 15.01.2016
- Last Date for acceptance of Online Application: 15.02.2016
- Advertisement Link://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/documents/SSB-Advertisement-001.2015.pdf
- Apply From Here: https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/instruction.php