SPSC LDC Admit Card 2017 – SPSC LDC Hall Ticket 2017: All the applicants for the post of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) are to know that your Recruiting Department that is the SPSC (Sikkim Public Service Commission) has issued the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
This process has been undertaken by the Sikkim Public Service Commission so that they can begin with the shortlisting of the applicants for the post of Lower Division Clerk. All the applicants for this recruitment procedure must be downloading the document that has been issued to you.
SPSC LDC Admit Card 2017:
The Recruiting Department has announced that they will be very strict in checking of the possession of the admit card/hall ticket on the date of the examination. Mainly the entry to the examination hall will be on the basis of the applicant’s Admit Card/Hall Ticket, this means that if you are not having the document along with you on the date of the examination, you will not be allowed to appear for the selection procedure.
To download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that the Department has issued to you, you can do it from the Official Web portal of the Sikkim Public Service Commission. The guidelines to download the document from the official web portal can be done by following the steps we have mentioned. you can follow those if you are planning to download the document from the Official Web Portal. You may also find the link provided to download the document that you are issued with, just click on the link and you will be redirected to the main page from where to have to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
Click Here for the RMLH Senior Resident Admit Card 2017 – RMLH Senior Resident Hall Ticket 2017
How to Download SPSC LDC Admit Card 2017:
You can follow these procedures that we have mentioned here so as to download the Admit card/Hall Ticket that you are issued with.
- Head over to the official web portal of the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- The homepage will be opening in front of you.
- You will find the “Notice” tab on the left side of the page.
- Click on it.
- You will be rediret\cted to a different page.
- This page will be providing you with a list of announcements that are made by the Recruiting Department regarding various issues.
- Search for the announcement that has been updated to download the Admit card/Hall ticket for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
- When you have found the announcement that has been made, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- This page will be asking you for the details of yours.
- Enter those as asked.
- You will be now shown the document that you are issued with that is the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Now, download the file that is shown and then get a printout of the same file.
SPSC LDC Admit Card:
|Overview, standing statistics of SPSC LDC Admit Card 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Lower Divisional Clerk|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||100|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||www.spscskm.gov.in|
|SPSC LDC Result 2017||Check Here >>|
Have your SPSC LDC Admit Card/Hall Ticket Downloaded From Here:
No. of Vacancies
Downlaod the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
|Lower Divisional Clerk||100||GET HERE >>|