Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017 -Satara DCCB Cut Off Marks – Merit List: There is a very good news for the candidates who have given a written exam in Satara District Co-op Bank Limited for the post of Junior Clerk. The news is that the papers of the exam has been successfully checked by the department and very soon they will be going to publish it on their official website. Candidates looking for the result must check their result and qualified candidates of this exam must proceed for the next examination. For more details, Candidates may consult the official website of the Satara District Co-op Bank.
Update: You can n
Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017:
A few days back, the department of Satar District Co-op Bank Limited had published a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Clerk. Resulting to which they received a huge application and after receiving the applications, the authority had conducted a written examination in order to shortlist the candidates and select eligible candidates for the post where almost all the applicants arrived. Now after giving the exam, contenders are in the search of result here and there on the internet. So for them, we have a very good news that the authority had successfully made the result and very soon they will be publishing it on their official website. Applicants of this exam must check their respective result from the official website of the department or they may also do the same from the link which we have provided to them right here at the very bottom of the page.
Overall Standing And Statistics Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017:
Name of the Post
Satara District Co-op Bank Limited.
|Type of Post||
|Mode Of Application||
Click Below to Check Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Written Exam Result 2017
Selection process Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017:
Candidates who found themselves eligible and applied for the post of Junior Clerk in Satara District Co-op Bank will have to appear for the different examination in order to get selected for the applied post. Candidates of this department will be selected on the basis of the merit list of the below given examination:-
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Written Examination: The first round of selection that was conducted by the Authorities of the Satara DCC Bank on the 30th of April 2017 to shortlist the applicants for the post of Junior Clerk and Junior Peon. This examination procedure was conducted so as to test the applicants who have submitted the application form to the Authorities. All the candidates must have been appearing for this selection procedure or else they will be losing the chance to fight with the other applicants for the post. The candidates will be getting shortlisted on the basis of the marks that they will be receiving that is if they are receiving higher than the cut off marks then they will be only allowed to appear for the next round of selections.
- Personal Interview: the Interview session will be the last selection procedure that will be organized by the Authorities of the Recruiting Body. All the candidates who have been shortlisted from the written examination procedure will be only appearing for this selection procedure. a general piece of a reminder that if you have been shortlisted to appear for this selection procedure then you must be carrying along with you all the original documents that are relevant.
Steps For Checking Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017:
Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017: The candidates who have given the Written exam and want to check their result from the official site of the department can follow the steps-
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official site of the department i.e https://www.sataradccb.com/.
- Secondly, after logging into the page, candidates will have to click on the result option present at the top middle ‘Useful Link” section of the page.
- Then there will be many results appear on the screen and now search for your desired result and click on it.
- After a click, candidates will be diverted to the next page where they can check their result and can take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Expected cut-off Marks For Satara DCCB Junior Clerk Result 2017:
After giving the exam, all the applicants are in the search of Cut off marks. The cut-off marks of the written exam for the post of Junior Clerk is not yet published by the department. As a huge number of applicants have appeared for the exam, the expected cut off marks must be high in compare with the last year cut off. For getting the exact cut off marks, candidates must check this page regularly because as soon the marks will be published by the department on their official website, we will update it on this page.