SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017 – Computer Operator Merit List Cut Off Mark 2017: Candidates those wanting to know the performance of yours in the methods that were adopted to shortlist the applicants can be knowing that the SAD (Secretariat Administration Department) of Assam has updated their web portal by announcing that applicants can be now be checking for the performance of each and every individual. This notification by the Authorities has been made recently by the Authorities up in their Official web portal. The Secretariat Administration Department had been conducting the various selection procedures by which they had to shortlist the best of the applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure for the posts of English Language Computer Operator and Assamese Language Computer.
- 1 SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017:
- 2 Expected Date Of SAD Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Result 2017:
- 3 SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017 Latest Updated News:
- 4 Steps To Check SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017:
- 5 SAD Assam Computer Operator Selection Procedure 2017:
- 6 Secretariat Administration Department Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Merit List 2017:
- 7 Secretariat Administration Department Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Cut Off Mark 2017:
SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017:
Now that the result of the selection procedure is finally out, applicants who all have been eagerly waiting to know the result hurry up and get the publication of the SAD Assam checked.
For an easy way of viewing the result, applicants can be reading the further section of this publication where we have provided the links to both the posts. Applicants are to click on the link to the post that they have applied for, and when the link is being clicked, the publication of the Secretariat Administration Department, Assam for the posts of English Language Computer Operator and Assamese Language Computer will be shown.
Expected Date Of SAD Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Result 2017:
You can be expecting the result to be published within this particular year only. So all the applicants must be having a close and a regular check up in this publication to know the dates as to when the Secretariat Administration Department, Assam be publishing the result for the Recruitment Procedure that they have undertaken.
SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017 Latest Updated News:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of SAD Assam Computer Operator Recruitment 2017
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||Secretariat Administration Department, Assam|
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Govt Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Computer Operator|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||167 vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||Assam|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||http://sad.assam.gov.in/|
|CHECK YOUR RESULT||Click Here >>|
Steps To Check SAD Assam Computer Operator Result 2017:
Follow these steps that we are mentioning here to check the result that has been published:
- In the first step, head over to the web portal of the Secretariat Administration Department, Assam.
- Applicants will be shown the homepage on heading on to the web portal.
- You are to now look for the “Latest” section.
- From this section, look for the announcement that has been made by the Authorities about the publication of the Result for the posts of Computer Operator.
- When the Applicants are finding the link that has been made, they are to click on it.
- A new page will be opening in front of you.
- Now click on the link to the post that you have applied for that is English Language Computer Operator or Assamese Language Computer.
- When you are clicking on the post link for which you applied for, you will be shown the result.
Get Your Secretariat Administration Department Assam Computer Operator Result checked From Here:
|Post Name||No of vacancies||Link to check the Result||Status|
|Assamese Language Computer Operator||53||Click Here >>||Not yet Published|
|English Language Computer Operator||114||Click Here >>||Will be published|
SAD Assam Computer Operator Selection Procedure 2017:
Those of the candidates who have applied for the posts of English Language Computer Operator or Assamese Language Computer were shortlisted by the SAD Assam Officials on the grounds of these measures:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase I: The Phase I examination that was conducted by the Officials was of a competitive type examination procedure where the applicants had to answer the Multiple Choice Questions in an OMR sheets. This examination procedure was of 100 marks and the total time for this examination was 2 hours.
|SL NO.||Subject||Total Marks|
The exam centers for the Phase I round of selections were:
Silchar, Jorhat, Diphu, Tezpur, Lakhimpur, Nagaon, Haflong, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Nalbari, Mangaldai, Bongaigoan, Kokarjhar, and Dhubri.
- Phase II: Against each of the vacancies, four candidates was shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written examination. These shortlisted candidates were to appear for the computer Proficiency Practical Test that was held in Guwahati.
Secretariat Administration Department Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Merit List 2017:
The Secretariat Administration Department prepares a list where the names of those applicants will be shown who all have been shortlisted by the Authorities to appear for the next round of selections. If any of the applicants finds his/her name up in the final merit list then he/she has been shortlisted by the SAD Assam Officials for the post that the particular applicant had applied for.
Secretariat Administration Department Assam Computer Operator Recruitment Cut Off Mark 2017:
The minimum mark that has been followed by the Authorities of the Secretariat Administration Department Assam Department to shortlist the applicants who all have appeared for the selection procedures that were conducted by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department. The Authorities will be only shortlisting those applicants who have scored the basis mark that has been followed by the Department to shortlist the applicants. To know what is the mark that has been followed by the Authorities to shortlist the applicants, then you need to wait for some more days.