RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017 – Hall Ticket 2017 @ ser.indianrailways.gov.in: The South Eastern Railway Department had come up with an update regarding the admit card. The update is that they have now published the admit card of the applicants who have earlier applied for any of this posts i.e Goods Guard and Station Master.
The South Eastern Railway department is soon going to take a competitive exam and through that exam, they are going to shortlist the applicants for the Goods Guard & Station Controller posts. For that exam, the department had also published the admit card on their official website. All the applicants must be downloading their admit card from there and carrying it with them while they are going for the exam.
- 1 RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017:
- 2 Overall Standing & Statistics of RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017:
- 3 RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
- 4 Selection Process to be Undertaken By RRC SER Department:
- 5 Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the RRC SER Goods Guard Competitive Exam 2017:
RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017:
If you are new to this exam, then you must be knowing that the Railway Recruitment Cell of South Eastern Railway is very much strict regarding their rules and regulations and the department had straight forward mentioned on their official notification that the candidates who will be going for the exam must be having their admit card with them because it is the eligibility of the applicants for that test and without it, applicants will not be allowed to give the exam.
Click Here for the Medical Lab Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017
Overall Standing & Statistics of RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway.
- TYPE OF JOBS: Railway Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POSTS: Goods Guard & Station Controller.
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 410 Vacancies.
- LOCATION: Kolkata.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- EXAM TYPE: Competitive Exam.
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
RRC SER Goods Guard Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
All the candidates who have applied for the post of Goods Guard and Station Controller in the South Eastern Railway Department, and will be going to give the Competitive exam than you can download your admit card from the official website by following these steps –
STEP I: At first, all the applicants will have to explore the official website of the recruiting department which is ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
STEP II: When you open the official website, in the middle you will be getting the “News & Updates” section.
STEP III: You will have to click on it and you will be getting the “Employment Notice” section.
STEP IV: Again click on it.
STEP V: Then a new page will open, which contains all the new notice regarding the recruitment of applicants.
STEP VI: On that page, you will have to find the link to download admit card of the competitive exam.
STEP VII: When you get the download link, click on it.
STEP VIII: Now on the next, in order to obtain your admit card, you will have to enter your “registration no.” and “Date Of Birth”.
STEP IX: When you submit this details, your admit card will be open.
STEP X: So now, download the admit card, take a hard copy of the admit card and carry it with you while going for the exam.
Selection Process to be Undertaken By RRC SER Department:
As the department had also published the admit card, so you must be knowing about the selection exam which the department will be undertaking. Applicants who are unknown about the selection exam can know from here. As per the information of the recruiting department, in order to recruit applicants for the Goods Guard & Station Controller posts, there will be the competitive exam and after that, department will be publishing the merit list of that exam and the applicants whose name will be present on that merit list will be called by the authority for the next exam which is the interview session which will be the last exam.
Important Point to be Kept in Mind while going for the RRC SER Goods Guard Competitive Exam 2017:
All those applicants who will be going for the interview test must remember this points in order to give the exam –
- All the applicants must bring their admit card which the department had now issued with them. Applicants without the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- All the applicants must report the exam hall before one hour from the exam time.
- Applicants whose admit card will be misplaced or lost will be losing this chance i.e they will not be allowed to enter the exam and the department will shortlist their name.
- Applicants are also informed that they while going for the exam, they must have one ID proof with them for the verification process.
- For more updates regarding this posts, applicants bookmark this page and check this page on regular a regular basis.