RPF Constable Admit Card Exam Date 2017 – RPF RPSF Constable Call Letter 2017: If you have sent in the application form with the scheduled closing date for the Recruitment Procedure of Constable then you must be notified that the Railway Police Force is not more accepting any more application forms from any further interested candidates who are willing to apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment undertaking 2017. The application process has come to an end and those of the applicants who all have applied for the Recruitment Procedure can be now appearing for the selection procedures and for that the RPF Recruiting Department Officials have been issued the applicants who all have submitted the application form with the RPF Constable Admit Card/Call Letter 2017. All the candidates who were interested in this Recruitment Procedure and have applied for the Recruitment Procedure by submitting the prescribed application form they all have been issued with this Railway Police Force Constable Admit Card/Call Letter. Applicants are to download this document that has been issued to them so as to take part in the selection procedures.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2017:
Applicants must be having this document along with you or else you won’t be allowed to take part in any of the selection procedures. The selection procedures will be a step that will be undertaken by the Authorities of the Railway Police Department. Applicants must be positively carrying this document that has been issued to them on the date of each of the selection procedures or else they will not be allowed to take part. Applicants if failing to appear on the date of the selection procedure, they will be disqualified and they will not be allowed to appear for any of the selection procedures. If you don’t want to face such consequences, then you must be carrying the Constable Admit Card/Call Letter and be present on the date of the selection procedure.
To download the Admit Card/Call Letter that has been issued to you by the Authorities of the Recruiting Department then you got to be following the steps that we have mentioned. The steps on following by any of the applicants he/she will be able to download the Admit Card/Call Letter that has been issued to each and every of the applicants that have applied for the Recruitment Procedure of Railway Police Constable.
To know the dates as for when the Railway Police Force will be conducting the selection procedure, you can be following this publication because we will be provided with the dates up here in this publication for all the applicants to view. Keep this page bookmarked up in your list and daily check for the updates that we will be posting here on every of the announcements received from the Recruiting Department.
RPF RPSF Constable Call Letter 2017:
The RPF RPSF Constable Call Letter 2017 is issued to the applicants who all have applied for the Recruitment Procedure that has been undertaken by the Authorities of the Railway Police Force for the post of Constables. Applicants who all have been sending in the application form to the Authorities within the scheduled last or the closing date, they all have been provided with this document. Applicants are to download this important document if they want to appear for the selection procedures.
Exam Pattern for the RPF RPSF Constable Recruitment 2017:
Interested applicants of this Recruitment Procedure have to go through the various selections procedures that will be conducted by the Railway Police Force to shortlist the Male and the Female applicants for this Recruitment Procedure for the post of Constables. Applicants have to appear for these procedures:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement
- Viva-Voce Test
- Bonus Marks (if any obtained)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination: This examination procedure will be having 120 multiple choice objective type questions for which the candidate will be given 90 minutes. The 120 questions that will be provided each of the questions will be having a mark each. Applicants will be awarded with the one mark if they are answering the question correctly. Well, if you are answering any single question incorrectly then no negative mark will be applied. Only if it is found that you are answering 4 questions incorrect one mark will be deducted. Like if you are answering a total of 8 questions incorrectly then 2 marks will be deducted from the total mark that will be obtained by you. Questions will be asked in the various languages as stated below.
All the applicants who all have submitted the application form and have been issued with the Constable Call Letter/Admit Card, they all must be appearing for the Written Examination procedure. Applicants will be getting shortlisted from the end of this selection procedure. If you are not getting shortlisted from this selection procedure then you are termed as ‘disqualified’ and you will not be allowed to appear for any of the further selection procedures that will be conducted to shortlist the applicants. Only if you have been shortlisted from the written examination procedure on the decisions of the Railway Police Force, then you will be allowed to compete with the other applicants who all have been shortlisted from the written examination procedure for the post of Constables. You will be only shortlisted from this selection procedure when you are found to score 35% of the total mark which was 120. If you are an SC/ST candidate then if you score 30% of 120 then you will be shortlisted and allowed to appear for the next round of selection procedure.
|Group||Nodal Chief Security Commissioner||Languages|
|1||North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur,
|Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi,
|2||East Coast Railway, Bubhaneshwar||Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya,
Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati
|3||Southern Railway, Chennai.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil,
Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada,
|4||Eastern Railway, Kolkata||Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese,
Manipuri, Bengali, Oriya
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement: Applicants have to qualify three of the competitions that will be conducted. There will be no marks awarded for this selection procedure.
|Event||Female||Male||Number of chances|
|1600 meters||Not applicable||5 min 45 sec||One|
|800 meters||3 min 40 sec||Not applicable||One|
|Long Jump||9 feet||14 feet||Two|
|High Jump||3 feet||3 feet 9 inches||Two|
- Viva-Voce Test and Documents Verification: All those candidates who will be qualifying the PET and the Physical Measurement Test, only they will be shortlisted and they will be allowed to appear for this selection procedure. Applicants who all have been shortlisted to appear for this selection procedure must be appearing with all the original documents of theirs in support of their educational qualification, age, SC/ST/OBC status, where applicable, domicile and any other extra curricular activities including NCC.
- Medical Examination: All those of the applicants who have got finally shortlisted for the post of Constable by the Authorities of the Railway Police Force, they are to then appear for the medical examination at a Railway Hospital. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as per the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Well, if you are an applicant who is having specs, flat foot, color blindness, knock-kneed, squint eye, and other body defects, then you are not eligible for appointment for the post of Constable though you have qualified all the selection procedures that were conducted.
When you have also cleared the final round of selection procedure which was the medical then only you will be sent for rigorous training in any of the RPF/RPSF Training Centres or any similar Institutions as decided by the Authorities of the Railway Administration.
Railway Police Force Constable Admit Card/Call Letter 2017 Latest Update:
- ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: 01/2017
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Railway Police Force
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Job
- NAME OF THE POST: Constables
- NUMBER OF POSTS: 19952 vacancies
- LOCATION: All over India
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: www.indianrail.gov.in
- SHORTLISTING TYPE: Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test,
Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification
- RESULT STATUS: Get Here.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2017 Download Steps:
Applicants can be following these steps that we are providing here to download the Constable Admit Card/Call Letter that has been issued to you by the Heads of the Recruiting Department.
- Click on this link to view the homepage of the Indian Railways home page.
- When you are shown the home page, you will be finding the “News & Announcements” section.
- From here, applicants are to look for the update that has been made by the Authorities to download the Admit Card/Call Letter for the post of Constable.
- When you have found the announcement, click on it.
- A new page will be redirected to you.
- Now the applicants will be asked for the details like the Registration number, date of birth and other details.
- Each and every of the applicants is to fill in the details as it has been asked.
- Now click on the ‘Generate’ option.
- You will be shown the Constable Admit Card/Call Letter that has been issued to you.
- When you have been shown the document, download and then get a printout of the same document.
Get your RPF Constable Admit Card/Call Letter download from here:
|Post Name||No of vacancies||Link to download the Admit Card/Call Letter||
Admit Card/Call Letter Status
|Constable||19952||Click Here >>||Not yet Published|
Click Here for the DME AP Result 2017 – DME Assistant Professor Merit List 2017
Expected date to download the RPF RPSF Constable Admit Card/Call Letter 2017:
The Constable Admit Card/Call Letter can be expected to be downloaded with the month of December. The dates to download the document may be extended as well by the Authorities of the Railway Police Force. You can follow this publication cause we will be updating this publication with the dates from when the applicants can be downloading the Constable Admit Card/Call Letter.
Keep these things in mind:
- Candidates found to be having an adverse report on their antecedents and character may not be appointed in RPF including RPSF.
- If you are providing with any false declarations to the Recruiting Department then your application form will be canceled and then you will not be allowed to appear for any of the selections procedures.
- The decision of Selection Committee on all matters relating to eligibility, place, venue, date, acceptance or rejection of the applicants will be final and no one has the power to alter the decisions.
- The Recruiting Department is not responsible to bear all your expenses so that you will be appearing for the selections procedures. Make your own arrangements.
- Any injury during the PET must also be looked after the applicants.