RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016: Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam invites candidates for the post of 1618 Graduate Teachers through Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Interested candidates can apply online before 15 February 2016.
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advt No: RMSA/special TET/569/2015/42
Details of Job:
- Post Name: Graduate Teachers
- No of Post: 1618
Subjects wise Vacancies:
- Hindi: 1031
- Sanskrit: 587 Posts
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University with B.T/B. Ed. from a recognized University and should possess requisite qualification for Hindi/Sanskrit subjects.
- Citizenship: Indian
- Age Limit: 38 years (as on 01.01.2016)
How to Register: Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.rmsaassam.in from 01.02.2016 to 15.02.2016.
Job Location: Guwahati (Assam)
Selection Process: Candidates will have to appear for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). There will be 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The candidates will have to qualify this test to get their name published in the merit list.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India by cash only.
- Starting Date for Acceptance of Online Application: 01.02.2016
- Last Date for Acceptance of Online Application: 15.02.2016
- Last Date of Fees Submission at Bank: 20.02.2016
- Details of Advertisement Link: http://www.rmsaassam.in/pdf/TET%20Advertisement%20_Hindi%20_Classical_Teachers.pdf
- Apply Online from Here: http://www.rmsaassam.in/TET_S.html