RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017 RMLH Junior Resident Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: There is an announcement made by the officials of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) department related to the recruitment of Junior Resident Post. The announcement made by the department is that the authority had recently published the merit list where they have mentioned the name of all those candidates who have applied for the Junior Resident post. Applicants who have applied through the offline process must check this list.
Applicants will be able to check the result/merit list from the official website or for the convenience of the applicants, we have also provided here the direct link. So, applicants may also try out that link which is at the very bottom of this page.
RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017:
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) has earlier released a recruitment notification on their official website for the Junior Resident post and after the recruitment notification was released by the department, many candidates have applied for it. After shortlisting all the applied candidates on the basis of their academic merit wise, the department had released a notification where they have mentioned the name of all those candidates who have applied for the post. All those candidates who have submitted the application form must check this list/Notification because the applicants whose name mentioned on this list will be selected by the department for the job. Applicants can check their result from the official website of the department or applicants may also check it from the link which we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page
CLICK HERE FOR Government Healthcare jobs
RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017 Overall Standing & Statistics:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH).
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Job.
- NAME OF THE POST: Junior Resident.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 100 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: New Delhi.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: rmlh.nic.in
- CHECK RESULT: Get Here.
Step to check the RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017:
All those candidates who have applied in the department for the Junior Resident post will be able to check the merit list which the officials had recently published on their official website. In order to check the merit list, candidates must follow these steps –
- Open the official website of the recruiting department which is rmlh.nic.in.
- When you open the official website, you will be seeing the “Recruitment” section just move your cursor to that point and there you will be seeing various option among which, you are required to click on “Recruitment Result” option.
- After when you click on it, the new page will open, where you are going to get the result for the various exams taken by this department.
- There you look for the recent merit list which the authority had recently published which is regarding this Junior Resident Post.
- After when you get the notification, click on it.
- Then the new tab will be open, where you are going to see the merit list which the authority had recently published.
- You may download it or can also take a hard copy of it for the future reference.
Selection Process For RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017:
The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) had straightaway mentioned on their official recruitment notification at the time of recruitment that until and unless the candidates are not proved eligible for the post, they will not be selecting them. The department had mentioned that to know their eligibility for the post they applied, they will be shortlisting them on the basis of the academic merit list i.e the shortlisting of the applied candidates for this post will be done after seeing their performance and result of their academic career. The candidates whose academic career and their performance in the MBBS examination will be good will be get posted for this job which is Junior Resident post.
RMLH Junior Resident Result – Cut Off Mark 2017:
As you all know that this department had haven’t conducted any examination of the selection of the candidates. The only thing which the authority had done is that after seeing the academic merit of all the applied candidates, the department will be selecting them for the post. So, there is no chance of publishing the cut off marks. Candidates for the post must look for the merit list which the department is soon going to publish because, on the basis of that merit list, the department shortlists candidates for the post. The applicants whose name is been mentioned by the department on this merit list are the candidates who have been selected by the department for the post.
Catagory Break Up:
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||27 Posts|
|SC (Schedule Caste)||20 Posts|
|ST (Schedule Tribes)||12 Posts|