RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 – 100 Vacancies – Apply Before 22nd June 2017: The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi has published a new recruitment notification on their official website for the Junior Resident post. The department has mentioned that the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through offline mode by filling up the prescribed application form and submitting it to the ” Medical Superintendent, (Central 4 Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi” before the last date which is 22nd of June 2017. It is very much important to attach the Xerox copy of the asked documents with the application form. For details, read the official notification from the below given link or read properly the further part of this publication.
|RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment Notification 2017||Get From Here…|
|RMLH Junior Resident Result 2017||Get From Here…|
RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment 2017:
There is a new recruitment notification published by the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi Department of Junior Resident Post for candidates who have possessed the MBBS degree. Candidates can get the detail information about this notification from this page by having a look at the further part of this publication. The department has straight away mentioned on their official recruitment notification that the application for this post will be accepted by the recruiting department only through the offline mode and no other mode of application will be accepted by the department.
Click Here For – 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Junior Resident|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||100 Vacancies|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|Opening date to submit the Application Form||Started|
|Closing date to submit the Application Form||22nd June 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION|
Application procedure for RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment:
The recruiting department i.e Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH), New Delhi has set offline application procedure. Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can follow these steps –
- Applicants will first have to log into the official website.
- After that, go to the “Recruitment” section and there you will be seeing the “Vacancies” option.
- After when you get it, click on it.
- Then you are going to see the recruitment notification for various posts.
- There you will be getting this “Junior Resident” post notification first.
- Download the notification.
- Then on the last page of the notification, you will be seeing the application for this post.
- Download the application form, take a hard copy of it.
- Fill it up.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send it to the “Medical Superintendent, (Central 4 Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate No. 1) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi” before 22nd June 2017.
Eligibility for RMLH Junior Resident Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Criteria: Applicants applying for the Junior Resident Post applicants must be under 30 years.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who have completed the MBBS Degree from the recognized university which is registered under the Medical Council Of India are eligible for applying for this post.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Catagory Break Up:
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||27 Posts|
|SC (Schedule Caste)||20 Posts|
|ST (Schedule Tribes)||12 Posts|
Selection Process: The recruitment department which is Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) has mentioned on their official website that the candidates who will be applying for this notification will be shortlisted by the recruiting department and recruitment process to be undertaken by the department are mentioned below –
- The authority had mentioned that the candidates will be shortlisted by the authority on the basis of their academic merit list and their academic performance.
Opening Date For Submission Of Online Application: Started.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 22nd June 2017.