Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017 – Merit List – Cut Off Marks 2017: The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department had published a merit list of the prelim exam taken by the department through online mode for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & other vacancies on their official website. Applicants who have given the exam will be able to check the merit list through online from the official website.
The Rajya Sabha Secretariat which is the upper House of the Parliament of India has made an update on their official web portal and the update is in regard to the result of the prelim exam taken by the department. The department had now published the merit list of the online exam on their official website. All the applicants would be able to check this merit list through online on the official website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
- Security Assistant – Result Yet To Be Published.
- Secretariat Assistant – Result Yet To Be Published.
- Other Vacancies – Result Yet To Be Published.
- 1 Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017:
The result of the prelim exam for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & other vacancies is going to be declared soon by the department. Applicants who have given the exam must check it after it will be published on the official website and after that, the applicants who are qualified get ready for the next test.
Click Here For – Government Healthcare jobs
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017 Download Steps:
The candidates who have given the Prelim Exam for Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & other vacancies will be able to check the merit list through online on their official website. Applicants can follow these points to check the merit list –
STEP I: Candidates will be first logging into the official website of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department by following these link which is rajyasabha.nic.in.
STEP III: Then look for the “Notice Board” section on the official website, which is in the middle of the page.
STEP IV: After when you get that section, go there and look for the link regarding “Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & other vacancies Prelim Exam Result”.
STEP V: After getting the link, you will be clicking on it.
STEP VIII: Then you will be taken to the next page where you will be getting the direct “Check Result” link divided as per the posts.
STEP IX: Click on it.
STEP X: Then on a new tab, the result for the post you selected will open.
STEP XI: From there, you will be checking your progress. You can also download the result and can take a hard copy of it.
Overall Standing & Statistics of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017:
- NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION: Rajya Sabha Secretariat.
- TYPE OF JOBS: State Government Jobs.
- NAME OF THE POST: Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant.
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 115 Vacancies.
- LOCATION OF JOB POSTING: New Delhi.
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: rajyasabha.nic.in.
- TYPE OF TESTS: Prelim Exam, Main Exam, Skill Test & Interview Session.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result – Selection Procedure 2017:
The selection process of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant post is been divided by the department into the various part. The selection for this posts will be starting by the department from the Prelim Exam which is to be done by the department through online. After this, there will be the Main test which is organized for the applicants who have passed the online mode prelim exam and after the next comes the Skill test which is the last test in terms of written exam and after the ending will be from the interview. Applicants who will be passing the first three exams will be called by the department to give this exam. The detail information of the examination procedure is mentioned below –
- Preliminary Examination (Online Mode) – It is the type of the screening test or the elimination round for selection procedure for this posts. Applicants will have to qualify this exam to get their entry in the next test. The starting of the selection procedure for this post will be from this exam. This exam is the Oration Test of 100 marks among which, 50 marks for Oration Test in each language shall be conducted i.e for English & Hindi. For details, read the official notification.
- Main Exam – It is the second round of exam where the applicants who have passed the are prelim exam are only eligible to appear. There will be the Objective type questions in MCQ form of 3 hrs. Applicants will have to pass this exam to get the promoted to the next exam which is the skill test.
- Skill Test – This will be the final round of the written exam. Applicants who qualify this exam are eligible to appear for the next as well as the last round of exam which is the interview session.
- Interview Session – This will be the last exam for the applicants who have applied for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant, and many other posts. Candidates who have given the exam will be able to check the merit list for this posts through online or from the official website.
After the exams are to be successfully completed, the department will be making the final merit list and the applicants whose name will be provided by the department on that merit list will be only shortlisted by the department for this posts.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Merit list 2017:
The merit list will be made by the department only after the result for this post will be made. Applicants who have given the exam will be able to know about the merit list for this post from the official website because it will be published by the department there.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Cut Off Marks 2017:
The minimum Qualifying marks/Cut Off Marks for this post will be published by the department on their official website. Applicants will be getting it by logging into this link (rajyasabha.nic.in). As per our research, till now, the cut off marks is not been updated by the department. But soon, it is going to be provided on their official website so that every candidate for this post would know about the minimum qualifying marks for this posts.