Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 115 Vacancies – Apply Before 18th August 2017: There a new job opportunity provided by the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant & vacancies.
The Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department will be filling up 115 vacancies of their department for the Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant and many other posts. The candidates who after reading the official notification found himself eligible for this posts and interested in applying for this post can send their through online from the official website of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department which is rajyasabha.nic.in
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Advertisement 2017||Get From Here…|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Application Form 2017||Get From Here…|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017||Get From Here…|
|Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017||Get From Here…|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2017:
The selection of the applicants in this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department will be done through very tough exams. All those applicants who have applied for this posts will have to pass four different exams to secure their post for which they have applied. The exams through which, the department will be recruiting candidates are Prelim Exam, Main Exam, Skill Test and at last the Interview Session. For details about the eligibility criteria and etc for this posts, applicants can read the official notification or can go through the further part of this publication.
Click Here For – WBSEDCL Sub Assistant Engineer Result 2017 – WBSEDCL Merit list – Cut Off Marks 2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Detail Advertisement:
|Overview, standing statistics of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017|
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||
Rajya Sabha Secretariat
|TYPE OF JOBS||State Government Jobs|
|NAME OF THE POST||Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||115 Vacancies.|
|LOCATION OF JOB POSTING||New Delhi|
|STARTING DATE OF APPLICATION||Started|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||18th August 2017|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION||rajyasabha.nic.in|
Application Procedure for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
The department will be accepting the application form for this posts through online from the official website. Candidates can follow these steps to apply for this posts –
- All the applicants will be first logging into the official website of the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Department through this link rajyasabha.nic.in.
- After when you are on the official website, you will be getting the “Notice Board” section.
- There, you are going to get this recruitment notification as well as the application for this posts.
- You will have to click on it.
- After that, you are taken to the another page, from there, you will have to first register yourself.
- After that, you will be provided with the application form.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fees which is Rs. 300/-.
- Take a confirmation slip.
Eligibility for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Limit: Applicants must be between 18 – 35 years of Old in order to apply for this posts.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants can go through the required eligibility status for this post from the below section –
- For Secretariat Assistant: Must be having Bachelor’s Degree Qualification from the recognized University with minimum 40 WPM typing speed in English/Hindi/Urdu on the computer.
- For Security Assistant: Must be having Bachelor’s Degree Qualification from the recognized University.
Selection Process: The RSS (Rajya Sabha Secretariat) Department has divided the selection exam into different part as mentioned below –
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Interview Session.
Application Fee: Applicants will be Paying Rs. 300/- as application fees through Challan. The applicants belonging to the SC/ST, women or ex-serviceman will be not be paying any fees for this recruitment.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date Of Sending Application – Started.
Last Date Of Sending Application – 18th August 2017.