Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2017 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017: There is a very important update from the officials of the Rajasthan Postal circle. The Recruitment procedure that was undertaken by them where they would be shortlisting a total of 1577 candidates for the post of GDS that is Gramin Dak Sevak and for this they had started off with the selection procedure. As the very first step they had organized for the merit list preparation wherein all the applicants were present to produce their marks sheet of the class 10th examination hoping that they would be shortlisted for the post of GDS.
Update 1: The Rajasthan post Office has extended the recruitment process and the new application for this post will be accepted between July 24th 2017 to 29th July 2017.
Update 2: According to the last update Rajasthan Post office will soon release the selected candidates’ list who will be called for document verification process.
If you are one of the applicants for this written examination we have some good news for you. The Authority has come up with the results of all the applicants who had appeared for the examination that was conducted a few months back. You can check your result or performance checked from the official web portal of the Recruiting Body that is the Rajasthan Postal Circle or else try out the links that we have provided specially for you here in this page or publication as you wish to call.
- 1 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result at rajpostexam.com:
- 2 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2017 Details:
- 3 Selection Procedure For Rajasthan Post Office GDS result 2017:
- 4 Steps to check Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2017:-
- 5 Rajasthan Post Office GDS Cut off mark 2017:
- 6 Rajasthan Post Office GDS merit list 2017:
- 7 District wise Result Distribution:
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result at rajpostexam.com:
Now that the first round of selections has been completed, the Authority is planning to organize the next round of selections for the candidates who are shortlisted from the first round of selection process. The last round of selection will be the Interview session where all the candidate’s name if appears will be eligible to attend this session. Now it’s entirely depending on the Cut-off marks and the Merit List that will be published by the Authorities, check if your name appears. You can get the further updates from this page and for that, you need to keep checking this page on a regular basis.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2017 Details:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Rajasthan Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017
|Rajasthan Postal circle|
State Govt Jobs
Name of the Posts
|Gramin Dak Sevak|
Total No. of Posts
Official Website for Further Detail
Selection Procedure For Rajasthan Post Office GDS result 2017:
The Applicants have been already mentioned previously that they will be shortlisted for the post of GDS that is Gramin Dak Sevak by some procedures that will be decided by the Recruiting body that is the Rajasthan Post Office and they are:
- Educational merit list
- Document Verification Test.
- Educational merit list: Candidates will be primarily selected on the basis of education marks that they have obtained in class 10th standard and will be selected for the further round of examination. You are reminded that there will be no special weightage given to the candidates who have higher educational qualifications. Incase candidates receiving the same marks in the class 10 examinations, then attention will be given to the DOB(the higher the age, higher the merit). One applicant is to opt for five choices of posts with preference of priority from the Recruitment Board that is the Rajasthan Postal Circle. If you are or have entered the wrong details/information about yourself then your application form will not be accepted and
- Document Verification Test: The candidates who have successfully cleared the first round of selection which had been done by the authority on the basis of their academic merit of the candidates will have to appear for this document verification test. In this test, the authority will be calling all the selected candidates of the first test with the original document for which the xerox, they submitted at the time of submitting an application. In this test, the recruiting authority will be verifying all the document brought by the candidates and will be matching it with the documents submitted by the department in the time of applying for this post.
Click Here To Check Rajasthan Postal circle GDS Result 2017
Steps to check Rajasthan Post Office GDS Result 2017:-
In this page, you will be finding a list of links that has been provided in the various sections of this publication. You can click on any one of the links and then check the result that has been published by the recruitment board that is the Rajasthan Postal Circle. Or if you want to check the post office GDS Result from the homepage of the Rajasthan Post Office then we have provided you with a list of procedures or guidelines to direct you. The procedures are:
- At first head on to the official web portal of the Rajasthan Postal Circle.
- You will be viewing the home page right in front of you.
- Right in the center of the page, you will be finding the announcement that has been made by the Authority.
- Click on the announcement that you have found out.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- Enter your details that will be asked like your registration number, birth date and so.
- As soon as you have entered into your account, you will be redirected to a different page.
- This redirected page will be showing your performance or in other words your result.
- If you feel like downloading this page that you are viewing, you can.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS Cut off mark 2017:
As the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks that the applicants have obtained in the class 10th standard of examination, a minimum mark will be set as a limit and the candidates who would be scoring above this particular mark will be eligible to appear for the next round of selections. This minimum marks will be decided by the Recruitment Board completely. You can get to know this particular mark within a few days time from now and then tally it with the marks that you have received as to whether you will be eligible for the next round of selection or not.
Rajasthan Post Office GDS merit list 2017:
The Merit List will be soon be published by the Authorities once the Cut-off marks have been decided. You can also check the list from this publication because we will be updating this notification as we get some information. Keep checking this page and keep yourself updated by going through the further information that will be updated regarding the recruitment procedure that has been undertaken by the Rajasthan Post Office.
Have your Rajasthan Post Office Result viewed:
|Gramin Dak Sevak||1577||Check Here >>>>|
District wise Result Distribution:
|Beawar District||11||Check Here >>>>|
|Ajmer District||21||Check Here >>>>|
|Chittorgarh District||36||Check Here >>>>|
|Bhilwara District||43||Check Here >>>>|
|Kota District||87||Check Here >>>>|
|Dungarpur District||35||Check Here >>>>|
|Tonk District||40||Check Here >>>>|
|RMS J DIVISION Ajmer District||3||Check Here >>>>|
|Alwar District||66||Check Here >>>>|
|Udaipur District||55||Check Here >>>>|
|Dholpur District||79||Check Here >>>>|
|Bharatpur District||64||Check Here >>>>|
|Jaipur Moffusil District||167||Check Here >>>>|
|Jaipur City District||42||Check Here >>>>|
|Sawai Madhopur District||55||Check Here >>>>|
|RMS JP Division||29||Check Here >>>>|
|Bikaner District||88||Check Here >>>>|
|Barmer District||94||Check Here >>>>|
|Churu District||44||Check Here >>>>|
|Nagaur District||60||Check Here >>>>|
|Jhunjhunu District||43||Check Here >>>>|
|Jodhpur District||96||Check Here >>>>|
|RMS ST Dn. Jodhpur District||05||Check Here >>>>|
|Pali District||51||Check Here >>>>|
|Sriganganagar District||133||Check Here >>>>|
|Sikar District||66||Check Here >>>>|
|Jalandhar District||01||Check Here >>>>|
|Sirohi District||63||Check Here >>>>|