Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services Clerk Admit card 2017: The Rajasthan Panchayat Raj had come up with the recruitment procedure, opening its gates for the job seekers of India to apply for the posts of Subordinate Services, Clerk. This recruitment procedure was about filling up the 14500 vacant seats for the post of Subordinate Services and Clerk. If you are an applicant for this recruitment procedure that is undertaken by the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj, then you will be happy to know that the recruitment board has issued admit cards to all those applicants who have applied within the last date of the application form which was decided by the authority.
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services Clerk Admit card:
The applicants are advised to download their respective admit cards on time because the link will not be available for too long. Each and every candidate must bring this admit card on the date of the written examination; the date of examination will be announced by the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj. Follow this page on a regular basis so that you do not miss any single notification or announcements regarding the recruitment procedure for the post of 14500 Subordinate Services and Clerk.
Click Here for the CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2017
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:-
- At first, you must log in to the official website of the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj or you can also click on the link that we have provided to you on this very page.
- When you are in the home page of the RPR, scroll down a bit and in the middle of the page you will find “Recent Circulars/Orders“.
- Search for the admit card for the post that you have applied for i.e Subordinate Services or Clerk.
- On finding it, Click on that specific link and you will be redirected to another page.
- Now click on the link that you have applied for whether it is Subordinate Services or Clerk.
- Now download this file and save it.
- Keep a hard copy and bring it on the date of the examination.
Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services Clerk Admit card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, standing and Statistics of Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Rajsthan Panchayat Raj|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Subordinate, Clerk Grade-2|
|Total No. of Posts||14500 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in|
Important points to remember regarding Rajasthan Panchayat Raj Subordinate Services Clerk Written examination 2017:
- An applicant must download admit only and bring it at the time of appearing exam.
- A Candidate failing to produce the admit card to verify his identity on the date of the examination will not be allowed give the examination.
- If a candidate is not appearing for the written examination, it will lead to cancellation of the applicant’s name from the list for the recruitment procedure of the Rajasthan Panchayat Raj.
Note: In case of any emergency or queries regarding downloading of admit cards, you must get in touch with the officials of the recruitment authority that is Rajasthan Panchayat Raj.