Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment 2017 – 1753 Vacancies – Apply Before 18th March 2017: Searching for High Court state government jobs in Rajasthan? Could not find anything that suits your needs? If your answer is yes, then you are on the very right page because here we have published one of the most awaited recruitment notification of Rajasthan and we are very much glad to say that this time, the department will be recruiting 1753 Candidates. In this post, we have published the notification which is been made by the department of Rajasthan High Court. As per the notification, the authority will be recruiting candidates in their department for the post of lower Division Clerk & District Judges. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through submitting their application form & fees to the department before the last date.
- 1 Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment 2017:
- 2 Expected Date of Examination For Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge:
- 3 Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
- 4 Application procedure for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
- 5 Click Here for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment
- 6 Eligibility for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
- 7 Selection Process of Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment 2017:
As we mentioned above, the candidates who are interested in this post can apply for it by downloading the application form from the link which we have provided to you right here on this page or from the link which we have provided to you right here on this page and after filling all the blank spaces, submitting it to the registered office mentioned in the notification before the last date along with the mentioned application fees through online process.
Expected Date of Examination For Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge:
Candidates who have submitted the application form to the registered office of the department before the last date will have to prove their eligibility for the post through giving the written examination & Other examination like Computer Based Test & Personal Interview. On the basis of these examinations, the merit list of the candidates will be made and on the basis of that list, the candidates will be selected for the post. For more details, candidates fill free to read this full post or you may also visit the official website of the department.
Click Here For – HSSC Constables General Duty Recruitment 2017 – 5532 Vacancies – Apply Before 28 Feb 2017
Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment Detail Advertisement:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court.
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Clerk & District Judge|
|Total No. of Posts||1753 Vacancies|
|Application Fees Mode||Online|
|Opening date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing date of Online Application||18.03.2017|
|TSPSC Music Teacher Application Form 2017||Get Application Form|
|Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Admit card 2017||Get Admit Card Here|
Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Final Result 2017
Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge District Wise Recruitment Details:
|Sawai Madhopur||15 Posts|
|Shri Ganganagar||51 Posts|
|Sirohi Abu Road||08 Posts|
|District Judge||27 Posts|
Application procedure for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
In order to apply for the posts, you must be following these guidelines:
- You must log in the official website of the Rajasthan high Court i.e http://hcraj.nic.in/.
- Then click on “Recruitment” option and select the desired post for which you want to apply.
- Then download the application form.
- After filling all the blank spaces, submit it to the registered office mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the mentioned application fees.
Click Here for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment
Eligibility for Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th examination from the recognized university of India.
- Must have good knowledge in Hindi Writing.
- For more detail, check the official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates must be of minimum 18 years of old.
Application fee: As per given below –
- For Lower Division Clerk: General Caste Candidates will have to Pay Rs. 100/- and SC/ST will have to pay Rs. 25/-.
- For District Judge: Rs. 250/- for Sc/ST candidates, Rs. 500/- for OBC Candidates and Rs. 800/- for candidates paying with demand draft.
Selection Process of Rajasthan HC LDC & District Judge Recruitment:
The authority has decided that they will be following these steps in order to recruit the applicants:
- Online Examination.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Important Dates to remember:
- Opening date for Applying: Started
- Last Date to apply: 18.03.2017
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Get here LDC Official Advertisement
Get here District Judge Official Advertisement
Get the Application Form