Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016: High Court of Punjab & Haryana of Chandigarh has recently published a recruitment notification which will give you am amazing opportunity to grab a job in Govt. sector job if you can successfully clear the written and computer proficiency test. They have released the notification of 561 posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab & Haryana by way of Direct recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates holding bachelor degree may apply online the prescribed along with all relevant documents on or before 24.10.2016.
>>Must Check <<
- High Court of Punjab & Haryana Syllabus for Clerk in Subordinate Courts Exam
- High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk in Subordinate Courts Exam Admit Card
- Results for Clerk in Subordinate Courts Exam of High Court of Punjab & Haryana
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment Details:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|Clerk||561 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree|
Detail Vacancy Breakdown:
Pay Scale: Rs.10300-34800/- + Rs.3200/-.
Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
Job Location: Haryana.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: For General Candidates Rs.1000/- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates Rs.500/- For PHC of Punjab (General Rs.500/- & For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Rs.125/-) through Challan.
Application procedure: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.sssc.gov.in” from 26.09.2016 to 24.10.2016 (Step-I) & 27.10.2016 (Step-II).
Detail Application procedure:
- Head over to www.sssc.gov.in.
- Do keep in mind before starting application procedure you should have an email address and Contact number ready.
- Click on the notification of “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” and read the notification extremely carefully before heading to next step.
- Fill in all required field and submit the form. Do take print out of the form cause you need to log in again after submitting exam fee to the bank.
- Click log in after you deposit exam fee into bank and click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
- Fill in all necessary details and click submit to complete the procedure.
- Take printout.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 26.09.2016.
- Last Date For Registration of Application (Step-I): 24.10.2016.
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank: 27.10.2016.
- Last Date For Submission of Application (Step-II): 27.10.2016.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
Punjab Haryana High Court advertisement (direct advt.)