Punjab DMER Admit Card 2017 – Senior Resident Hall Ticket 2017: To start off with the selection procedure after the shutting down of the application form accepting process, the Authorities of the DMER Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Punjab has issued all the applicants for the post of Senior Resident the Admit Card/Hall ticket. Isn’t it a good news? Of course, it is. All the applicants were waiting eagerly so that they can take part or appear for the different selection procedures that will be conducted by the Recruitment Board to shortlist the BEST of the applicants for the post of Senior Resident so that they can fill in the 194 vacant seats that the DMER Punjab has come up with.
Punjab DMER Admit Card 2017:
The document that has been issued to all the applicants for the post of Senior Resident stand as a legal proof and has been permitted by the Department to appear for the selection procedure. Thus all the applicants must be bringing along this document that has been issued on the date of the written examination or else that particular applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and thus he/she would be losing the opportunity to fight for the 194 vacant seats. If you are not appearing for any of the selection procedure, without any wasting of time the Authority will be striking off your name from the recruitment list, which means you will no longer be an applicant for the post.
For more of the updates and other dates of the examinations, stay in touch and keep checking this page on a regular basis.
How to Download Punjab DMER Admit Card/Hall ticket 2017:
Here are the guidelines that you can follow so as to download your admit card/hall ticket from the official website that has been issued to you:
- Log in to the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Government of Punjab.
- This address (http://www.punjabmedicaleducation.org/) will be helping you to reach the official website of the recruitment board.
- Search for the announcement that has been made about the issuing of the Admit card/Hall ticket to all the applicants for the post of Senior Resident.
- When you have found the announcement that has been made, click on it.
- You will be redirected to a different page.
- The next step will be to enter the login details like the Registration number and the other details.
- This entering of the details will be helping you to generate your issued document.
- After you have entered the details, click on the enter button from your keyboard.
- On a different page, you will be shown the document that has been issued to you that is the Admit card/Hall ticket.
- Download the file that is flashing right on your screen.
- Make sure that you get yourself a printout of the file that you just downloaded.
Punjab DMER Advertisement:
Overview, standing, and Statistics of Punjab DMER Recruitment 2017.
Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Punjab
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Total No. of Posts||194|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
DMER Punjab Result 2017
Official Website for Further Detail
Post-Wise Admit Card/Hall ticket Download Link:
Number of Vacancies
Download Admit Card/Hall ticket
|Senior Resident||194||Click Here>>>>|