PMC Bank Recruitment 2016: Punjab and Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Ltd is a joint Co-operative of two states of Punjab and Maharashtra. The renown concern published a recruitment notification to recruit eligible and interested candidates for the post of Management Trainee and Trainee Office Assistant. Candidates who are interested in the below-mentioned posts may apply through the Official website of PMC Bank.
PMC Bank Recruitment Details:
|Management Trainee||Graduate (Commerce/Science/Arts)|
|Trainee Office Assistant||Same as above|
- 1st Year – Rs. 15,960/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 17,630/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 19,325/-
Age Limit: Candidate age limit should between (as on application last date)
- 18 to 27 years.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on The Online Objective Test and Interview. Details are given below.
- The Exam Will be conducted in the English Language.
- Total Marks For exam : 100.
- Exam Duration will be : 60min.
- The Exam will be on (a) English (b) Numerical Ability (c) Test of Reasoning and (d) General Awareness.
- The Exam Details will be informed to the candidates through an email.
Application procedure: Candidates may apply for the above-mentioned post through the PMC Bank’s recruitment portal. Application process details are given below.
- Candidates should have a valid Email Id.
- Candidates have to complete the all mandatory fields.
- There will be no change can be made after submitting the online application from.
- Candidates have to bring their ID at the time of Exam like (PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Aadhar Card).
- If the candidates face any difficulty at the time of application submission, candidates may contact (HRMD): 022 – 6780 4035.
Detail advertisement could be found here:
PMC Bank Advertisement (Direct Advt. Link)