PGCIL Recruitment 2016: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Government of India is engaged in power transmission business. It has started recruiting new candidates for the post of 02 Officer & Assistant Officer for filling the vacant position. Candidates who are interested for this position are requested to apply online before 15 March 2016.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Advertisement No: CC/01/2016
Details Of Job1:
- Post Name: Officer (Vigilance)
- No Of Post: 01
- Pay Scale: Rs. 24900-50500/-
Details Of Job2:
- Post Name: Assistant Officer (Vigilance)
- No of Post: 01
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16400-40500/- (Per month)
- Academic Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having the degree in Law.
- Citizenship: Indian
Age Limit: as on 15.03.2016
- For Officer: 43 years
- For Assistant Officer: 35 years
Job Location: All India
How to Register: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 15.02.2016 to 15.03.2016 & send the printed application form along with the required document to “To The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office DELHI – 110051” on or before 30.03.2016.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be made based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 400/- through Demand Draft in favor of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at “New Delhi”. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are excused from the payment of application fee.
- Starting date For Submission of Online Application: 15.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 30.03.2016
- Detail Advertisement Links – (Main add could be found here)- Get more detail here.