PBRDP Recruitment 2016: Department of Rural Development & Panchayats, Punjab has issued a publication to recruit the candidates for the selection of 34 Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil & Electrical). Interested candidates can apply online before 14 March 2016. All the required information are given below.
PBRDP Recruitment 2016 Details:
Details Of Job:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE)
- No. of Vacancy: 34
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4800/-
Academic Qualification: Candidates Should have three years Diploma degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or should have equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering from any other recognised institution.
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years (As on 01.01.2016)
- For Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab: 05 years
Job Location: Punjab
Selection Process: Selection will be through competitive written examinations.
- For SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab & Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 800/-
- For All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs. 1250/-
NOTE: Candidates should submit their fee through Challan Only.
How to Apply UPSSSC Vacancy: Enthusiastic Candidates may apply Online through PBRDP website http://www.pbrdp.gov.in from 16.02.2016 to 14.03.2016.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 16.02.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.03.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 17.03.2016